where can i buy hall pcb's and new 45h magnets for rear hub

potna

10 mW
i destroyed the existing pcb trying to force a bad soldering job to work in a pinch, it has worked well enough for a few months but now its time to replace the pcb

i ordered a couple of hall boards willy nilly and of course they have the hall sensor legs out too far from where i need them.

i am tempted to make my own, but i first need to learn how, i also thought about lengthening the legs on the hall sensors so the new boards will work.

i am prepared to take several approaches as i need to get this back up and going and maybe have back up options in the future.

same deal with the magnets, i broke three of them and ordered the closest match i could find, and they work, but i have a pulse feeling while riding that lines up with the rpm of the motor, i suspect my magnets not being a close match might be the issue and would like to replace them all. i believe they are 45h

999zip999 said:
What motor do you have ?

i bought it on ebay from ebikling. they claim it is a 4kw.

the rear dropout requirement i think was 155mm.

Can yes messure the magnets as I might have some how many ? They are fragile and break if they are let loose to jump around I had to reglue a 35 mm motor The edge 1500 as all the magnets were put in with some contact cement as best. I have other melted motors ,but not as much as dogman has toasted.
I think you have the 45mm magnets

Back