Man on bike gets hit and stabbed

999zip999

100 TW
Dana point at PCH and crown valley. First he hit him with his car so hard it broke the windshield and he got out ran around onto PCH and start stabbing him I don't know the details but I'll find out.
Maybe they know each other maybe at love triangle who knows just a guess.

999zip999 said:
Dana point at PCH and crown valley. First he hit him with his car so hard it broke the windshield and he got out ran around onto PCH and start stabbing him I don't know the details but I'll find out.
Maybe they know each other maybe at love triangle who knows just a guess.

ebike?

No a Doctor at a local hospital I think he was emergency room doctor riding towards the hospital on his bike on his day off as I understand but to rent a over put them through your windshield then get out and start stabbing them they're not saying much of what's going on they're going to keep it typed lipped for a while

you mean this ?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-02-02/bicyclist-in-dana-point-dies-after-being-hit-by-vehicle-and-assaulted-by-driver

what a maniac!

The guy's car went to the left of the right hand turn lane to the right of the right hand lane he was basically in the bike lane and drove right through it on a red light for him as the cars in the other side are turning left and he hit him right in the crosswalk and drove them into the middle of the intersection.
This happened a mile from my house we're still getting to learn more about the man who hit him from Long Beach.
I always tell people around here how dangerous it is being in the crosswalk with the light green before you step off the curb you got to look both ways mainly talking about the person turning right but this guy just blew right through the red light. It's hard to wrap my head around it. As I think that's the Doctor who treated me at the Laguna Beach hospital 2 years ago. In the emergency room.

Sorry to hear about this. It's pretty sad.

I was actually not too far from you when I was crossing Camino Del Avion and learned that in California drivers have to stop when pedestrians are in the street. That's not the way it works here in Missouri. I guess not all the drivers obey these rules.

I stepped off the curb to kinda time the cars one lane at a time and they all slammed on the brakes. I felt like a jerk for making them stop.

999zip999 said:
It's hard to wrap my head around it.

This case is about mental illness that was aggravated by the current political climate. During the attack the perp yelled some things that are clear evidence of that.

Back