Go here:
http://www.mhtx.com/media_center/pressrelease24.htm

The future might be history...

8)

Attachments

• msi.jpg
    msi.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,245
Someone made some fine, fine money there.
Note how the Great Peak was not of long duration;
UP with the spiel, then dowwwwwwn.

The foregoing press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the company's expectation of its future business. These forward-looking statements are based largely on the company's expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the company's control. Actual results could differ materially from these forward-looking statements as a result of a variety of factors. These include but are not limited to, successfully completing the research and develop<SNIP>

Manhattan Scientifics Successfully Tests Fuel Cell Powered Bicycle. Driving Range 70-100 Km at 30 Km/h. Discussions Underway with Manufacturers.

That's roughly 43.5 miles to 62 miles at 18.6 MPH

I think a lot of the e-bikes we have here can already do this without the complicated devices of a fuel cell and all that must go with it. Sounds to me like maybe they are a little too late. With Litho battery packs, I'm sure the range doubles even more.

It is interesting, but having seen fuel cell power in action myself and what it takes to fuel this technology, it seems to be a little behind on what we already have for power storage. Of course, it is dated for the year 2000, so a lot has changed in the last 7 years.

Back