Georgia Ebikers EV Lovers Meet and Greet

icecube57

10 MW
Trying to get a general idea on whos on GA that have ebikes and they are interested in a group ride. I know atleast 4 members that have complete builds that can meet up. Im just wonder is there anymore.

Meeting with 1 person tomorrow to do a 40-50M ride. I would like to see more people speak up show up and show out.

Hey all

Fantastic ride on the Silver Comet Trail on Sunday with Icecube57 - 52 miles, a new distance record for me. We had perfect weather for the ride and lucky timing at the finish; the storm rolled in about a minute after I got the bike back into my house.

The SCT was new to me and I was pretty blown away by how nice it is; great views, interesting tunnels and bridges, good surface, lots of shade trees - easily the best place to ride I've ever seen. I also learned a lot from talking with Icecube during the breaks - I mean, I figured he would know a lot about ebike setups from reading his posts here - but I was honestly blown away by the depth of his knowledge.

It was a real pleasure to meet and ride with you, Icecube57, and I sure do appreciate the invite...I hope we can meet up with some of the other e-bike folk here in Ga and make this ride again, soon.

Next time, all the way to Cedartown!

R

Back