My recent build Cromotor v3, 24 fet Lyen, 64v 40ah lifepo4

bigbr1212

10 mW
I recently finished building an Ebike that I plan on selling different models of but I wanted to post a few performance specs.
The bikes was programmed Zombiess parameter designer and I set the rated amps @ 120 and phase amps @ 300 when I have the speed switch set to 115% of the power and my cycle analyst put in hi range with my power gains both set to 999. The bike is amazing. It will pull wheelies all the way up to 12mph and its pumping out 144amps and 8000watts to the cromotor v3. The bike is extremely fast. It pulls hard all the way up to 40mph on a 20inch wheel. I am adding 12 more 3.2-20ah lifepo4 cells to the 40 I already have to make it 52 cells/26s2p (84v 40ah) and I'm currently having my Bms hcx-d170 built with a limit of 150amps @ 26s. I am thinking about adding a 36fet controller to pump more amps because I can't safely upgrade the 24fet controller to 150amps without possible damage. I plan on building my next bike with a stretched micargi frame..
Thanks
Brian

Very unique looking build for sure....thats alot of amps pumping into that motor...how hot does it get?

John

Looks comfy with the sissy pad at the back! I don't like the idea of sitting so far back on the axles though. Can the rear drop outs be stretched a bit?

No pedals = not an eBike ..so calling it "Malice" is very appropriate.

What you got there is a Downhill Recumbent Electric Chopper Kustom moped :wink:

What story will you tell when/if you get pulled over by the five oh?

I have been building on this bike for the past year and have decided to start my next ride. I build bijes for customers all the time but nothing like the bike I just built. Here are the specs. Enjoy!!!

Cromotor V3
Lyen 24fet irfb4110 controller (in 2 weeks I plan on upgrading to a Xie Chang 36fet controller by Zelena Vozila)
Bestechpower BMS HCX-D170 (40fet) 150amp (I plan on upgrading to Emus BMS with Bluetooth monitoring)
26s2p 84v 40ah lifepo4 pouches 52cells of 3.2 20ah
Cycle analyst V3
Marzocchi DH front suspension
Shimano XT Hydraulic brakes
Shimano ICE Technology rotor
6guage power wire
8guage phase wire
Street fighter head light
West coast chopper frame (I plan on switching frames to a micargi for my next build)
Top speed 50mph
150amps
10,000watts
Pulls wheelies at 15mph

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,729
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,729
  • image.jpg