luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker

10 kW
I have a question that hopefully someone here can answer, maybe i am out of line here but it seems like most threads involving luna get locked? why is that and is their something special about said threads?. please enlighten me as i am confused on why this subject is so off limits. I know some people think he is crazy but if it ignites this much passion in people that is a good thing no? Love to hear everyone's opinion. I personaly have not dealt with luna but am curious why it riles people up. Love to hear from all of you. :D

Threads are only locked after it appears they are drifting into a flame war. In the past, threads were allowed to drift quite a bit before any moderation happens, but...recent problems that have been polluting Endless Sphere have made the moderator board more sensitive, and more willing to pay attention when the flames are still small and the rotten section of the thread is fairly small.

Thanks sm but still not addressing why luna ignites the mods wrath. Understand that people get emotional as that is human nature when people are passionate about something. As i know from research that you are a friend of eric thought you might have some insight on the situation. Thanks for your reply.

I've met Paul and Justin and Eric. At one point I thought I was a friend to all of them, but my association with Eric apparently means that anti-Luna members feel I am an "enemy" now. The moderators are trying to be Switzerland and as neutral as possible, but anti-Luna forces are trying to encourage anti-Luna sentiment, and it is polluting ES. If someone doesn't like Eric, that's a personal issue, but there are dozens of companies in the ebike world that are buying wholesale and selling retail.

We can be helpful and welcoming to Luna customers, or we can push them away. Or...we can allow a handful of ES posters to push them away, and then wonder what happened while we weren't paying attention.

Correct me if i am wrong but don't you think that people can see thru the anti luna people and make their own judgement?. Do we need mods for that as this is a forum of ideas and freedom of opinions? I say let the people research and decide for themselves. Thanks for your thoughts on this subject. I am wondering as i am still debating which company i want to do my business with and i like to research the hell out of things before i spend my hard earned money. Thanks again for your insight and everything you do for this forum. I am sure it is appreciated by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back