Pls help me find this seatpost batt aluminum tube

qwerkus

10 kW
Hello,

I've got a frame with a slot for a seatpost battery. Now the orginal battery is super tiny (30cells max), but there is enough space for a much larger one, provided the aluminum body tube of the battery is long enough. Now I've been searching for ages, contacting chinese aluminium extrusion companies to find one which has the die for that profile in order to get a longer tube - without any sucess so far. Closest thing I found is a 86*88mm tube with super large radius corner, which fits 25% less cells because of the wasted space. Can anyone help me find whichever company made the original tube, or has the correct die ?

Here is a drawing of the cross section of the tube I'm looking for. It's based on the readily availabe 86*88mm tube, whith the required modifications to fit both enough cells and into my frame, like the original battery.

Profile drawing.png

This is what the original battery looks like:
1.jpg

Thank you for your help

MadRhino said:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...ount_zone_bottom_HotProducts.5.11923e04jQ1RSN

I believe this is the matching battery case

Check with the seller

Thanks for the effort, unfortunately, this is the tube I was describing: 85*88 or 86*88mm, and a corner radius of 15mm+, which translates into a lot of wasted space inside. I think a good marker are the strips on the side of the tube: my original battery has 3 of them, while all the 24V tubes with similar dimensions but actually a different shape only have 2 of them. I found an aluminium extruder who makes very similar 3-strips tubes, but the cross section I got is off by 2-3mm. Hence my question here. Maybe someone knows a producer with some old stocks ?

Back