Problems with flashing firmware v0.2.0.bin to Bafang 850C-Display

micha_ub

100 µW
Hello, I'm new on this forum.
can someone help me? I bougt the ST-Link V2 and was able to flash the firmware to the motor TSDZ2 and to the LCD KT-LCD3.
Now I bought a Bafang 850C display.
I can flash the firmware with the STM32 ST-LINK Utility but when I turn on the display, I only see a bright white display without writing.

What can I do?
Thank you!
Michael

What is the firmware *for*?

Is it designed to be flashed to that display?

If it is not, then it is unlikely to work at all on that display, and you'd have to flash it back to what it came with (if you saved the original firmware, or have or can get a copy). If you can't, then that display is probably now useless.

If that specific firmware *is* designed to be flashed to that specific display, and it's not working, you'd need to ask the person (or project) that wrote the firmware to see what options you have.

It is also possible that the display manufacturer has changed the design so the firmware doesn't work with the new version, or that you have an old version from before when the firmware was able to work with it.

Hello amberwolf, thank you!

I will try to contact who wrote the software. The flashing of the original firmware does not work anymore.
It may well be that the display has been changed by the manufacturer and now no longer works with this firmware.

Thank you !
Michael

Just to clarify, was verified that the flashing of our OpenSource firmware works as expected but probably the LCD on the 850C display is damaged -- with me I got the same, some blank lines on top of the LCD and was solved after I exchanged for another LCD from another 850C display I had for spare parts.

Back