No fault led glowing in Controller

Dd2

1 µW
Dear team ,
I came across a Controller which i am using for 1000watt BLDC Motor.
My Controller is not responding and tIMG-20190928-WA0044.jpgthere is no fault LED GLOWING on the Controller.
I had check the MOSFET, capacitors and the hall sensor all are seams to be ok but still it is not responding.

Attachments

• IMG-20190928-WA0046.jpg
    IMG-20190928-WA0046.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 403
So you "came across this controller". Did you trip over it while jogging, find it in the trash, remember you had owned it five years ago, bought it used, bought it new, any info which might be useful here, perhaps indicate it is, was, or should be functional, or appropriate for your motor?

Does it have a display with the controller, does it connect to an existing one, you do not have one, what?

If there is a display, what if anything, at all, shows up on the screen?

When you say the controller does not respond, do you mean it remains silent when you ask it if it is having a nice day? Do you expect it to break into a song and dance number?

Does the controller have an on/off switch, are there wires for a switch, are there any leds actually on the controller, what are it's power requirements, what battery do you have, and what power is metered on the battery outputs?

If my crystal ball was working today, I would have these answers, but it is in the shop so I have to depend on you.

Back