Kelly Kls 7218s + Domino Throttle (engine revs slow after Powering)

Hello Friends,
I have a little problem with my Kelly controller. First it was all fine, now I have the issue that when I power up the controller, the wheel starts spinning slow and if I twist the throttle, there is no power until I turn it off again and then start it up with the throttle wide open. Than the wheel stops, and when I accelerate there is power until sometime, when the bike slows down again and the engine is running slow again.

What could it be, is the controller broken?
In need help.
Thanks and byebye,
Matthias

Speedproject said:
Hello Friends,
I have a little problem with my Kelly controller. First it was all fine, now I have the issue that when I power up the controller, the wheel starts spinning slow and if I twist the throttle, there is no power until I turn it off again and then start it up with the throttle wide open. Than the wheel stops, and when I accelerate there is power until sometime, when the bike slows down again and the engine is running slow again.

What could it be, is the controller broken?
In need help.
Thanks and byebye,
Matthias

Do you have an error code to show us from the Kelly controller?

No.
It's like only after turn on the wheel spins slow and it has not full power. Maybe the controller is broken. I will try with a normal cheap hall Throttle, maybe problems away then. Other wise maybe the controller has got a little shock or so. Not good

Back