help, speed control do not work on lcd05

motore2.jpgi have a kit, controller kt from pswpower, with lcd05. I set speed to 25kmh but it do not work, bike go to 40 kmh.. why?

andrea_104kg said:
I set speed to 25kmh but it do not work, bike go to 40 kmh.. why?

The original Kunteng-firmware always uses the motor rpm for speedlimiting. You set the gear ratio with parameter P1. If you want to use the Kunteng with a middrive-motor, you have to use a special-middrive version, or have to flash the open source firmware...
Then the speed is limited by the signal of the external speedsensor.

regards
stancecoke

thanks, the engine I use is a simple modified hub, I don't see why you should use a specific ECU ... how do they differ?
it is not like a mid motor that reaches 4000rpm, currently with the control unit I use it is fine, I have only the drawback that the speed limit does not work.
I will try to change the parameter p1 but I do not know the motor data and I think it is perfectly useless to ask the Chinese for them :-( currently I have set p1 to 87 as a normal bafang bpm

andrea_104kg said:
I don't see why you should use a specific ECU ... how do they differ

With a middrive, the is no constant ratio between motor rpm and wheel rpm as you have a gear shift normally. So the parameter p1 can be fitted to 1 gear maximum. All other gears will lead to a wrong speed limit.

I can't find the Kunteng-Middrive-Version (S06SC the C stands for central motor) at BMS-Battery any longer :-(

slabbetje said:
1. S06SC Sine Wave Controller for Central Motor
https://bmsbattery.com/ebike-kit/695-s06sc-sine-wave-controller-for-central-motor-ebike-kit.html

https://electricride.de/epages/100f713d-a2a9-46d9-9299-a6d8ad8c796f.sf/de_CH/?ObjectPath=/Shops/100f713d-a2a9-46d9-9299-a6d8ad8c796f/Products/%22Controller%20S06SC%20Torque%22

regards
stancecoke.

thanks, the price in germany is really too high! I could try to put the modified software. Are the tools the same as those used for tsdz2? my ECU is this, http://www.pswpower.com/ven.php?cargo.2016-3f-33c0
do you think it is possible? Thanks so much

andrea_104kg said:
I could try to put the modified software. Are the tools the same as those used for tsdz2?
Yes, the processor is the same and the Kunteng project was base of the TSDZ2 open source firmware. The difference is the way to flash, the Kunteng OSF uses the java-GUI to set all parameters and flash, (this GUI was the starting point for the TSDZ2 java tool of qmarco and later mbrusa :wink:) You can't change the parameters (except the speed limit) with the KT-LCD-xx-Display later at runtime. For setting the parameters at runtime, you can use the BluOsec-App.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f735361343738512e706e67

You can find the tutorial in the git-wiki, see my signature.
Main advantage of the firmware is the possibility of using a bottom-bracket torquesensor like the E-Rider or Sempu, that gives the system the behaviour of a high-end-bike! 8)

andrea_104kg said:
my ECU is this, do you think it is possible? Thanks so much
Yes this should work with the OSF :thumb:

regards
stancecoke

Back