mxus x15r wrongly labeled ?

Greendog

100 W
hi so if anybody has some info would be greatly appreciated ,
I bought a supposed mxus xf15r while back, was just checking specs and mine does not look like an xf15r the caseing is like the xf08 ,
have been happy with motor performance but just wondering if its a wrongly labeled xf08,
mine is the 350w version and the xf15 normally 500w , maybe just uses the xf 08 caseing or is an xf 08, but why xf15r label,? :roll:

Where did you buy your motor from?

Greendog said:
hi so if anybody has some info would be greatly appreciated ,
I bought a supposed mxus xf15r while back, was just checking specs and mine does not look like an xf15r the caseing is like the xf08 ,
have been happy with motor performance but just wondering if its a wrongly labeled xf08,
mine is the 350w version and the xf15 normally 500w , maybe just uses the xf 08 caseing or is an xf 08, but why xf15r label,? :roll:

hi got from UK flea bay shop called only carbon wheel, I didn't really pay attention to part no till I wanted get another was just bought because its 350w it's a good motor so the xf15 should be better ,just hope its a genuine Mxus strange that is labeled xf15 but not look like the diagram of one, :wink:

Back