Innovation Prototype new autonomy management.

EMX_USD

100 mW
Hello, I originally wanted to make an electric off-road motorcycle. It's okay, calm down, I have two electric motorcycles. The "Autonomy Problem" made me work on a new concept for using motors. To do the first experiments, I asked advice from youtubers: an electronic engineer in aviation, etc. Answer: without doing the experiment, no one can know how the battery, controller and motor assembly will behave. The set behaves quite well but quite noisy because of the mechanical part that I neglected. In August 2022, I have to contact a professor from an electronic engineering school in Mons. He wrote to me that it would be a good exercise for the students but that he would like to know more about the project. Not a terrible proposition, but that's all you can get in this weird little country. Now the project may never see the light of day. The proof, I was in two specialized workshops with machines, laser cutting, 3D printers, electronic instruments. I ask if there is a kind of container set up away from the building to experiment with batteries, controllers and electric motors?? Negative response and promises that are more than a year old. On Endless sphere, I know that there are international companies looking for new concepts. I await your proposals.

Back