HUB Motor Wire....Why is it so hard to find ???

Dacflyer

1 W
I'm to the point that i think this stuff can't be found. several wasted hours searching and no luck..
The cable I need to replace is trash..
The cable contained 3x 10ga cables (6mm²) + 5x 28ga (0.3mm²) wires for the sensors.
All i can find is cables for Bafang and other small stuff.
Does anyone have a source for this..Can't find much info on here, others seem to try to make their own. but it doesn't seem easy with insulation issues etc..

:warn: HALP :warn:

You can get some cheap Chinese heat shrink to color-code a short section of the ends of the wires, but when you buy wire, the color doesn't matter anymore. Teflon insulation is typically thinner and more heat-resistant.

I poked around a bit and couldnt' find a "real" source for a cable with 10g phase wires in it (some aliexpress/etc pages come up, but have so little info and no reviews I wouldn't even trust any reply to questions one might submit to them, the stores don't even have names, just long numbers!).

But http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/# will probably sell you the cabling; they've been pretty accomodating to various ES members over the years, just ask them (nothing listed on their site directly for this).

They use various size cables in their motors, so they probably have a size that will fit yours that has the right gauge phase wires and sufficient smaller sensor/etc wires to suit your needs.

Otherwise the best I found is the Grin 12g phase wires cable; I've used it and it's good wire, thick tough jacket, etc. Just not thick enough phase wires for your needs.
https://ebikes.ca/grinmotorcable.html

spinning magents >>> This I know.. It is indeed teflon wire,,and it is dry cracking.. I have heat shrunk some of it, but it's just a band-aid for now..

Amberwolf >>> I sent them a message thru Alibabba. I'll see what i hear in the next few days. They was the only other people i could seem to find that were dealing a lot with motors..

Back