tsdz2 OSF torque assist setup

pxl666

1 kW
hey
can someone can explain clearly how to understand these values ?

XJQsZV1.jpg

what does mean ECO and 40 ? how does it correspond to applied pressure and generated power ? if i see on display pressure from 60 to 266 how does it correspond to these values ?
i want to set my pedals not by power but by "pedal hardness" and have all power available but have different levels of needed pressure to get full 700w for example .
for example on ECO i have to press with 70kg of force to get 500w and on TURBO 40kg to get 500w . is this possible ?

Attachments

• pobrane (2).jpg
    pobrane (2).jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 442
mbrusa said:
If you open a new topic with each question, it is difficult to see it.
I have notifications active only for the topic with my OSF versions.
I recommend that you post the questions there, so that the answers can be useful to others in the future as well.
Find the answer here.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=110682&p=1734072#p1734072

thank you , i thought that its could have been more clear if different questions has different topics so it would be easier to browse them , not to scroll gazillion pages of single topic...
can we assume that in torq mode , for every point of pressure / torq - there is generated defined amount od power/current represented by these numbers that i type in configurator ? less the number - weaker the assist ?

pxl666 said:
.... i thought that its could have been more clear if different questions has different topics so it would be easier to browse them , not to scroll gazillion pages of single topic......
NO, it isn't, because if you want to find something it is easier to use the advanced search mode in a certain topic.

Scrolling is the most ineffective way of searching. Every single question topic will be unfindable between gazillion of other single question topics, because they are all not active and went down to page xxxx.

Also as mbrusa already said.
If you want anwers you have more chance in the right main topic, because members got a notification for a few topics they are interested in.

pxl666 said:
....i type in configurator ? less the number - weaker the assist ?
I think you didn't got the message.
Please stop fragmentation and asking for answers here, please go there

Back