Development of a controller board for Electric vehicle.

This board is having Sinowealth SH79F1611U controller which is of 8-bit.
Dear HGSA, I am working on its circuit diagram, where i am facing some issues, so please share me the complete circuit.

Regards,
Amit Dhanraj

Dear all,

I am Amit, working on developing a controller board for electric vehicle, so please suggest.

I don't want to dissuade you from trying, but to be realistic, it is quite a challenge to do this from scratch, with no knowledge at all of how anything works. Even people that already know quite a lot have had tremendous problems getting their controller designs working. It's not just about a schematic; you have to choose the right components for your specific application, design the PCB correctly for what your controller does and how it does it, etc.

ISince you have provided no information about what you want to do or how you want to do it, or what motor it is for, etc., I have to assume you know nothing at all yet,

I would first recommend reading some of the threads on how controllers and motors work. There are some links in the Sticky Index of the Motor Technology subforum on that.

Then I would recommend reading completely the various controller and powerstage development threads. There's no one simple search to find them, but if you search my posts for VESC and Lebowski you will find links to a few of them, and searches on "Controller" and "Powerstage" may find others. If you simply look thru the thread list in the Motor Technology subforum you'll find most of them.

Then, after all that reading, if you're still wanting to develop a controller from scratch at that point, then we'll need at least some details to help you out.

Different motors use different kinds of controllers.

Which kind of motor do you have?

How much current does it need to do what you want it to do?

What voltage is your system going to be?

Back