QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

You need QS212 35H, 135 droput with 7 speed cut to 5 speed. Or maybe find old QS205 35H.

Kajman said:
You need QS212 35H, 135 droput with 7 speed cut to 5 speed. Or maybe find old QS205 35H.

thanks for the info.

funny that the cost of shipping is double the cost of the motor :shock: and i can't find any already laced to a 27.5 rim.

located in the middle of the pacific, in Hawaii. the land of the beautiful but can't get anything shipped here for a decent price and no company seems to want to use flat rate boxes. :lol:

You just have wrong idea of this, invite someone for 1 week and ask only to take one motor with him ;) I am sure you will soon find large number of motors available ;) QS212 is only 8.8kg heavy, it suits any luggage ;)

I see no one has answered. I also have a serial number I need to decode. Mine is different from all the others I have seen.

Audisport09 said:
Hello, anyone know what the specs of the motor is? QS260 OR QS273 40H 3T?

QSWP724000W 220305 1091050.

QS(±WP)+Voltage(_ _ V/_ _ _ V)+Wattage(_ _ _W/_ _ _ _ W/_ _ _ _ _W)+Production Date(Y Y M M D D)+Speed(RPM/10)(_ _)+Serial Number(_ _ _ _)

DogDipstick said:
I see no one has answered. I also have a serial number I need to decode. Mine is different from all the others I have seen.

Audisport09 said:
Hello, anyone know what the specs of the motor is? QS260 OR QS273 40H 3T?

QSWP724000W 220305 1091050.

QS(±WP)+Voltage(_ _ V/_ _ _ V)+Wattage(_ _ _W/_ _ _ _ W/_ _ _ _ _W)+Production Date(Y Y M M D D)+Speed(RPM/10)(_ _)+Serial Number(_ _ _ _)

Thank you, so what do you reckon the turn count is? Not sure what (RPM/10) means.

Do you do a 7t or 8t winding in a QS205? Also what is the smallest dropout for the scooter style?

Who makes this controller?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003659336237.html

Anyone find a 420 front sprocket that fits this motorshaft? Just built a second frame (w/ 5 more people wanting one) and now the 420 sprockets I have don't fit. I've ordered 6 different variations of the new specs from Amazon, but haven't found one that fits.

A link would be super helpful!

Cheers,
- Dylam

dylan.h.brown said:
Anyone find a 420 front sprocket that fits this motorshaft? Just built a second frame (w/ 5 more people wanting one) and now the 420 sprockets I have don't fit. I've ordered 6 different variations of the new specs from Amazon, but haven't found one that fits.

Cheers,
- Dylam

A link to the motor you want the sprocket to fit would also be helpful to those who might know.

j bjork said:
dylan.h.brown said:

Cheers,
- Dylam

A link to the motor you want the sprocket to fit would also be helpful to those who might know.

https://www.qsmotor.com/product/3kw-mid-drive-motor/
QS Motor 3k V3 middrive

j bjork said:

Their data is not so reliable

they don't even have stable model#s

many factories involved, specs change

really need the motor in hand to be sure.

QSMOTOR said:
999zip999 said:
USA needs a warehouse.

Now we have a Amazon warehouse in USA.
But current items only ebike spoke hub motor and Sabvoton controllers.

We also consider send mid drive motor and far driver controller to the amazon warehouse, but has some worry: amazon is higher cost, and it is easier for customers to return goods without any reason even they damaged it.

So we are still considering it.

QS Motor,
Why is QS Motor "FORCING" buyers into paying for pricey expedited shipping?
A cheaper non-expedited shipping option is NOT offered as an option.
Whereas, QS Motor itself ships items with "free shipping" using the cheaper non-expedited shipping option.

Please explain why.

Quoted by QS Motor on Aliexpress:
the offline shipping cost for 1pc 205 6T motor is $270.65

QS is afaik a marketing alliance composed of many independent manufacturers.

Perhaps there are multiple operators of their various sales channels, independent as well.

Is there any sigle shaft 1000-2000w motors with 17" rim that could accept moped tire? How much you could load 20" single shaft motor? Want to build quadracycle with 2 motors and need to know the weight those could support.
Also, is there matching 20" rims without motor?

MDG said:
Is this a legit site to use?
https://www.qsmotor.com

This is a very good question to ask.

I have bought a QS motor+ Kelly controller from a site named "www.qs-motor.com".
After I had received it, and wanted to ask some questions, the guy who sold me the stuff didn't reply to my emails.
So I wrote to the email given here, and this is what they replied:

"We're Taizhou Quanshun Motor Co., Ltd., QS Motor in short, now our company name change to Taizhou Quanshun Electric Drive Technology Co., Ltd. SiAECOSYS (SIA in short) is the sub-brand of QSMOTOR ... .

There is no company called QS MOTOR LIMITED, the web site https://www.qs-motor.com or http://www.qsmotor.com/ is handled by trading company (QS domestic dealer).

Please note, we ... could not deal with after sale issue, if the motor not sold by us or our authorized dealers directly.

Unfortunately, the company from which I have bought the motor did not tell me anything about this regulation...

I was wondering if qs or anyone makes custom shaft for their mid drive motors as to make them stackable... I was thinking of stacking two 138 90h or even the 70h. With the 70h it would be one geared and the one behind non geared. Either one would be pretty cool cause you wouldn't need to gear it down too much cause of all the extra torque. The 90h is around 8000rpm with a bac8000 with 2 connected on one shaft I would only have to go down 4:1

QSMOTOR said:
QS Motor Electric In Wheel Hub Motor List
Official Web: http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cnqsmotor/

There are many store sale QS Motor and Electric Motor Kits on aliexpress, I would like to make it more clearly for better understanding.
SiAECOSYS (SIA in short) is the subsidiary company of QSMOTOR, who focus on electric motor & motor kits as electic powertrain of electric 2/3/4 wheelers, for internantional market.

Product & Price List base online, the offline price will be a bit cheaper.
E.g. QS Motor 10inch 500W-4000W 205 Electric Scooter Hub Motor
HTB1bcwWNXXXXXcvapXX760XFXXXe.png

PS. 1. Above quotation base on 10X2.15inch wheel, for all wide tire 10X3.0inch, it's USD 3.1 more.
2. For 205 motor, the voltage is 48V~96V.
3. Above configuration is suggested for mass production,
for EV enthusiast, V2 & V3 motor could be over-voltaged to gain more speed/performance (customizable).

Recently we did some update for our 3000w 205 50H V3 spoke hub motor to improve its waterproof
1. QS make dual holes for axle glue instead of single hole which make axle glue fill up with phase wires
2. Add heat shrink tubing to lengthen PVC silicone fiberglass sleeving for better waterproof
3. QS change better side cover glue and implement glue automatically (instead by hand)
Pls check this link:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=65972&p=1082427#p1082427
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=65972&start=1100#p1385746
E.g. QS Motor 205 500W-3000W 205 Electric Bike Spoke Hub Motor
HTB1m5dFNpXXXXXCXXXX760XFXXXZ.png

PS. 1. Above quotation base on 205 electric bike spoke hub motor.
2. For 205 motor, the voltage is 48V~96V.
3. Above configuration is suggested for mass production,
for EV enthusiast, V2 & V3 motor could be over-voltaged to gain more speed (customizable).

For the max continuous power rating
The data should be tested in lab, which means no further temp rise at the power (e.g. 100 degree inside of motor at the power).
Unluckly, all the continuous power rating is not done before.

Due to our understanding and feedback of customer,
for 205 3000W motor, the max continuous power could be 6000W, peak power 12kW (even 18kW).
For EV enthusiastic, they could input more power to enjoy the high performance, but the motor might suffer from over heating or even burnt.
For EV Manufacture, we should notice the potential performance of motor, and keep some allowance for the whole e-scooter kits.
include motor, controller, battery. to get them as stable as possible & decress the repair rate (consider all the usage environment).

A question for you producers of the QS motors.

I have a Citycoco X7 scooter with two custom made 60V 40Ah (21700 cells) batteries and a custom made controller capable of 100A. Could you please tell me which 10 inch motor would you recomend with 4000W or more power?

The table you posted is from 2015, so I guess you might be having some newer/better electric motor than the last one in the table reading

4000W 55H V3 80-100A 26-80@60V 184Nm $253.00 (I asume US dollars).

This Citycoco development project is for an urban and beach tourist transportation concept.

it is very tempting to buy from them but the shipping is way way to expensive ! 400$! to ship only a hub motor with out the rim is a real scam

I think that would be suicidal.

Judgment-proof individuals could maybe stock in the West, but be ready to skip town soon as the lawyers and bureaucrats start.

The markup required to fund all the overheads and ensure a decent living would have to very high, and boy I can already hear all the entitled whingers start up about that.

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Back