Sur-Ron Battery upgrade

We are not selling ASI controller anymore
We will still support our existing customers. In case you need any support please contact us at info@bull-bikes.si

In the meantime we have expanded our production of batteries for Sur Ron bikes and also all other ebikes and motorcycles.
For inquiry please send us an email at info@bull-bikes.si

Batteries:
We make custom ebike / motorcycle batteries and we build high current output batteries using copper instead of nickel.

We also sell Sur Ron batteries! It fits under stock Sur Ron lid with 6mm longer screw. Bottom plastic bracket needs to be removed. For 60V batteries we can also include stock charge connector so you can charge it with stock charger.
For more information please check: https://bull-bikes.si/sur-ron-battery-upgrade/

Samsung 35E cells (up to 18kW discharge):
72V 52,5 Ah 3780 Wh 2142€
72V 63 Ah 4536 Wh 2426€
60V 66,5 Ah 3990 Wh 2142€
60V 80.5 Ah 4830 Wh 2589€

Samsung 30Q cells (up to 28kW discharge):
72V 45 Ah 3240 Wh
60V 57 Ah 3420 Wh

BhK2Fcg.jpg

Please allow USA customers to order.

Our only seller here apparently sucks moose cuck, raw.

Can you help with aftermarket programming, tuning when for example switch out the motor?

I would not mind paying a reasonable rate after say 60 days from purchase.

Or even let us ship the motor to you, if you don't sell pre-configured kits.

martinmertik said:
Accelerated Systems Inc - ASI BAC 800, BAC 2000, BAC 4000 and BAC 8000 NOW IN EUROPE

You can order well known ASI controllers now from Europe. You should bear in mind that we are still fresh on the market and we do not have tons of stock. As demand increases, more of controllers we will try to stock. We are shipping from Slovenia, so that means for all you European guys, that you don't need to pay adtitional taxes or VAT as you would need if you were to import internationally.

We offer:
-ASI BAC 800, BAC 2000, BAC 4000 and BAC 8000
-Same or next day shipping from Monday to Friday
-Paypal
-TFT display and Touch screen in future
-Wiring harness
-Login to ASI Iphone/Android app

We do not except payment before the moment we are ready to ship out. We would like to keep our business clean and you guys happy. At this time we do not stock connectors for Sur Ron harness, however they are ordered.

Hi Martin, do you have a link to the website?

john61ct said:
Please allow USA customers to order.

Our only seller here apparently sucks moose cuck, raw.

Can you help with aftermarket programming, tuning when for example switch out the motor?

I would not mind paying a reasonable rate after say 60 days from purchase.

Or even let us ship the motor to you, if you don't sell pre-configured kits.

I'm sorry for late reply. I will enable notifications and will answer quickly from now on.
Yes we could sell also to USA. Please write us a PM.
We can send basic config file for common motors, however ASI controllers are fairly easy to set up. We are happy to help you with that, however we do not guarantee success. We did not have any problems yet.

You could also send us the motor but I think it wouldn't be necessary. Write us and let us know which motor you would like to use.

Gasmanrus said:
Hi Martin, do you have a link to the website?

We don't have a website for online order yet. We are developing it, however you can reach us with PM on Endless Sphere or through email info@bull-bikes.si.

One more happy customer. BAC 8000 Paid and received. Quick shipping, great support.

DanGT86 said:
Could you post a list if the motors you have successfully programmed to these controllers?

untill now:
QS 205
QS 260
QS 273
QS 138
Xofo mid drive
Bafang mid drive
Mxus 3K
Mxus xf40c 1000w
Mxus 5k
Cyclone
Bafang hub motor
ME 1507
Zero 75-7
Bionx hub motor

There is no motor that I had problems with matching it up with controller.

I would think a very slow and heavy cargo bike would need different programming from someone racing or fast-riding trails for the fun of it? True?

I would strongly suggest getting in touch with Lightning Rods, excellent very powerful motors

he's looking for someone to partner with, not interested in the controller side of the business.

martinmertik said:
DanGT86 said:
Could you post a list if the motors you have successfully programmed to these controllers?

untill now:
QS 205
QS 260
QS 273
QS 138
Xofo mid drive
Bafang mid drive
Mxus 3K
Mxus xf40c 1000w
Mxus 5k
Cyclone
Bafang hub motor
ME 1507
Zero 75-7
Bionx hub motor

There is no motor that I had problems with matching it up with controller. If customer has any problems I help them with programing controller successfully.

Thank you.

john61ct said:
I would think a very slow and heavy cargo bike would need different programming from someone racing or fast-riding trails for the fun of it? True?

I would strongly suggest getting in touch with Lightning Rods, excellent very powerful motors

he's looking for someone to partner with, not interested in the controller side of the business.

There may be few changes in programing a cargo bike, throttle response, torque control. If running hub motor on a cargo bike, the most important thing is to choose appropriate winding. In case of middrive motor the size of chainring.

Oh thanks for the suggestion 😀

I suppose the display will be this one from ERT, right ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azW2cQcS0Iw
Do you have a delay and approximate cost for it ?
Are there other compatible screens and do you plan on selling the BAC 500 as well ?

This would be for a Mxus xf40c on a trike.

romelec said:
I suppose the display will be this one from ERT, right ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azW2cQcS0Iw
Do you have a delay and approximate cost for it ?
Are there other compatible screens and do you plan on selling the BAC 500 as well ?

This would be for a Mxus xf40c on a trike.

Only other compatible displays that I have used so far are from APT.
I won't be selling display from ERT. The display that will be available later because it is not developed fully yet.

I generally sell BAC 800 Bluetooth because price is very similar to bac 800, also the size and the weight. But if you were to wait for a new order I could get you BAC 500.

Hi. I want to order ASI BAC 800. I have an Inokim Ox Super scooter and I want to change the controller. You could help me with programming the controller and possibly the wiring harness.

Hello, I would be interested in buying an ASI BAC 800, delivery to Sweden?

You would not happen to have any acessories? Like a display or the throttle shown in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTitsvZch6s

demiboy68 said:
Hi. I want to order ASI BAC 800. I have an Inokim Ox Super scooter and I want to change the controller. You could help me with programming the controller and possibly the wiring harness.

Hey, yes ofcourse no problem. I would be glad to help.

Alex_uppfinner said:
Hello, I would be interested in buying an ASI BAC 800, delivery to Sweden?

You would not happen to have any acessories? Like a display or the throttle shown in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTitsvZch6s

Hey, yes I can send it to Sweden. Shipping to europe via DHL is usually less than 20€. As for the throttle with battery indicator, I don't have it but I can be bought for a few € on the internet. However I have thumb throttle or twist throttle that I can sell you.

Ok. Can you make me a price offer for the controller and the wiring harness and how to order. Thank you

I'm also interested in ASI BAC800 with wires harness for easy plug for Inokim OX original wires.

I cant wait to get my hands on one of these bad boys love the works so far! I swung a PM your way looking forward to your response.... :D

Another happy customer. Martin's Customer service is amazing, I ordered a BAC 8000 and as soon he received my payment I got my BAC 8000 The following day.

Thanks Martin.

Back