Competition: Invent a name for the electric vehicle charger! Win a 25 USD Amazon gift card!

EVman

1 µW
Hola Amigos!

New electric vehicle charger (electric vehicle supply equipment, EVSE) is coming to the market soon but the name of the charger is missing.

Invent a name for the electric vehicle charger and win 25 USD Amazon gift card.

If you have an idea of the logo you could have a better change to win :)

Competition ends 14 April 2021 at time 1 PM UTC.

Organizer of the competition will get the full rights to the name and logo.

Winner will be published on this ES thread at 15 April 2021 at time 1 PM UTC.

I think Neptronix should enter and name it after himself. The only board name I can think of that would be good. But certainly, the rest of you could try yours.

So... are you from the company that wants the new name, or are you looking to enter the companies official competition and are "subcontracting" your own competition to get a good name to then submit to the official competition in your own name?

Just seems odd.

EVman said:
Hola Amigos!

New electric vehicle charger (electric vehicle supply equipment, EVSE) is coming to the market soon but the name of the charger is missing.

Invent a name for the electric vehicle charger and win 25 USD Amazon gift card.

If you have an idea of the logo you could have a better change to win :)

Competition ends 14 April 2021 at time 1 PM UTC.

Organizer of the competition will get the full rights to the name and logo.

Winner will be published on this ES thread at 15 April 2021 at time 1 PM UTC.

evse_teaser_3.png

Why bother?

Doing the work that they would have to pay others to do. Putting together a Think Tank on coming up with names.

Funny thing is, the name is probably for a high school homework assignment which is due soon.

Well I guess I shouldnt post a post like this but oh well, I hate to drag it down and be so negative

Oh well
SUBMIT

Dauntless said:
I think Neptronix should enter and name it after himself. The only board name I can think of that would be good. But certainly, the rest of you could try yours.

I'm from a company and I'm looking for a name for our product.

Seems that this was the wrong forum to ask help :D

Competition is ended and there is no winner. I find a new forum to ask help :thumb:

EVman said:
I'm from a company and I'm looking for a name for our product.

Seems that this was the wrong forum to ask help :D

Competition is ended and there is no winner. I find a new forum to ask help :thumb:

Competition is ended on the 9th whereas your first post said closes 15th.

Sounds really legit.

Back