SOLD!! NOS NuVinic N171 with everything to rebuild $150 SOLD!!

kiltedcelt

100 W
SOLD

I'm taking a loss on what I spent, but this is new, never-ridden NuVinci N171 hub (purchased for over $100), from an ebay seller, along with a new shifter, all small parts for replacing shift box, shift rod, cog, and even a bottle of the non-Newtonian fluid for whenever you'd need to do a complete oil(fluid?) change on the hub. It does have the disc brake brake mount installed. I laced this into a wheel for a tandem project but ended up going with a Rohloff instead. I'm just not going to have any use for it, but if you're wanting an internally-geared hub (technically this hub isn't "geared" as it's a continuously variable transmission), that is capable of withstanding massive amounts of torque from even the most powerful mid-drive motors - well, this is your hub. All of the extras were purchased from Calfee Designs as they're one of the few places who still has the NOS small parts for these hubs, and those extra bits ended up costing me over $120. I'm willing to ship it anywhere in the lower 48 for $200. I have a second one of those shifter rod things that is part of the shifting mechanism in the hub and also a broken shifter (parts maybe?) that I will include as well.

Attachments

• NuVinci N171.jpg
    NuVinci N171.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,303
Bumping this from my listing from last year. Still have this hub and would consider shipping it anywhere in CONUS for the asking price. It's a heavy hub, so I'm eating the shipping and whoever buys it is getting a better deal, especially with the rebuild parts included.

Sorry to bump but I want this gone. Now looking to ship anywhere CONUS for $150 with all the extras included. If you want a geared hub that will laugh at the torque you dump into it, this is the hub. The only other thing close to being this strong is a Rohloff.

Back