(Sold) A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
Hummina Shadeeba   10 MW

10 MW
Posts: 2391
Joined: Apr 25 2014 10:26pm
Location: Sausalito

Re: A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by Hummina Shadeeba » Dec 28 2021 12:52pm

I know nothing about the bms other than the cells are balanced. If anyone wants some info related to the bms you’ll have to ask me specifically what to look for. A123 on the bms. 12s4p.


I can ship in the black boxes they come in and in my mind qualify as “in the electrical equipment” and I take the bms, nickel connections, and everything else other than cells and the plastic divider off
Attachments
EB34061C-4686-496E-8EF2-1D16C9C61D4B.jpeg
EB34061C-4686-496E-8EF2-1D16C9C61D4B.jpeg (4.65 MiB) Viewed 331 times
ACDAE3B4-D201-4961-8008-912DDF010F6C.jpeg
ACDAE3B4-D201-4961-8008-912DDF010F6C.jpeg (5.03 MiB) Viewed 331 times
137AC7DD-C58A-4A0C-B875-2792D93861E8.jpeg
137AC7DD-C58A-4A0C-B875-2792D93861E8.jpeg (5.06 MiB) Viewed 331 times
FEA9C860-E01E-49E2-BD85-E2450D81A2AF.jpeg
FEA9C860-E01E-49E2-BD85-E2450D81A2AF.jpeg (5.02 MiB) Viewed 331 times
56636E8A-CF41-4D94-B741-1ABE0936F84D.jpeg
56636E8A-CF41-4D94-B741-1ABE0936F84D.jpeg (3.63 MiB) Viewed 331 times
D417AB88-76CB-4283-9CC1-D69973DA34C6.jpeg
D417AB88-76CB-4283-9CC1-D69973DA34C6.jpeg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 331 times

Skippo   10 W

10 W
Posts: 89
Joined: Sep 16 2021 8:44pm
Location: Orange country California

Re: A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by Skippo » Jan 23 2022 7:01pm

What is the dimensions of the whole unit with BMW and all.
Can you please give both the with and without the black case please.
And how much for 1 unit.
Thanks

Hummina Shadeeba   10 MW

10 MW
Posts: 2391
Joined: Apr 25 2014 10:26pm
Location: Sausalito

Re: A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by Hummina Shadeeba » Jan 23 2022 9:36pm

Skippo wrote:
Jan 23 2022 7:01pm
What is the dimensions of the whole unit with BMW and all.
Can you please give both the with and without the black case please.
And how much for 1 unit.
Thanks
140x80x400cm in the case w bms
120x75x330 in just the plastic inner case.

If u get just one in the whole case and you disassemble it its 50$ plus shipping.
If u get two or more I’ll take it apart n the usual 1$ a cell price.

Ishikawa   1 W

1 W
Posts: 52
Joined: Jan 03 2011 5:49pm
Location: Nanaimo BC

Re: A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by Ishikawa » Feb 15 2022 1:53am

I am interested to buy some units, but, do you know what is the output amps of the BMS? I wonder if it's possible to use the unit as original form with BMS and everything on it. Also, how much it would be to ship 4 units to Nanaimo BC?

Hummina Shadeeba   10 MW

10 MW
Posts: 2391
Joined: Apr 25 2014 10:26pm
Location: Sausalito

Re: A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by Hummina Shadeeba » Feb 16 2022 12:28pm

Ishikawa wrote:
Feb 15 2022 1:53am
I am interested to buy some units, but, do you know what is the output amps of the BMS? I wonder if it's possible to use the unit as original form with BMS and everything on it. Also, how much it would be to ship 4 units to Nanaimo BC?
I’ve never tried to work the bms, don’t know the possible output, and sadly have been throwing them in the trash.

I don’t know the cost to ship there and generally I get extra money for shipping and return the remaining and show tracking and receipt

Hummina Shadeeba   10 MW

10 MW
Posts: 2391
Joined: Apr 25 2014 10:26pm
Location: Sausalito

Re: A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by Hummina Shadeeba » Apr 25 2022 11:06am

All sold. Can’t figure how to erase the thread.

I could still weld u a battery of other cells you choose if you’re in the Bay Area

TrotterBob   100 W

100 W
Posts: 182
Joined: May 10 2016 11:21am

Re: A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by TrotterBob » Apr 25 2022 5:06pm

Can you edit the title and put the word SOLD in front? Also do you see any option to close the thread?

Hummina Shadeeba   10 MW

10 MW
Posts: 2391
Joined: Apr 25 2014 10:26pm
Location: Sausalito

Re: (Sold) A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by Hummina Shadeeba » Apr 25 2022 7:15pm

I don’t see an option to close the thread. No “x” available.

::Edited:::
Last edited by Hummina Shadeeba on Apr 26 2022 3:15pm, edited 1 time in total.

TrotterBob   100 W

100 W
Posts: 182
Joined: May 10 2016 11:21am

Re: (Sold) A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by TrotterBob » Apr 26 2022 1:11am

Hummina Shadeeba wrote:
Apr 25 2022 7:15pm
I don’t see an option to close the thread. No “x” available.

usps don’t ship lithium cells period. FedEx u just need a sticker and I think maybe double wrapped in some instances.
Wonder when that changed. Last time I checked they had an option for USPS Priority Mail ground. Did you talk to someone behind the counter or someone in charge?

User avatar
amberwolf   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 33617
Joined: Aug 17 2009 6:43am
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group
Contact:

Re: A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by amberwolf » Apr 26 2022 1:14am

Hummina Shadeeba wrote:
Apr 25 2022 11:06am
All sold. Can’t figure how to erase the thread.
We don't erase threads; that removes information that may be useful to others.
If you found this advice helpful, supporting contributions are accepted here.

Beginning of a New Life


Give a listen to my music!
(More here, including experimental).

Hummina Shadeeba   10 MW

10 MW
Posts: 2391
Joined: Apr 25 2014 10:26pm
Location: Sausalito

Re: (Sold) A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

Post by Hummina Shadeeba » Apr 26 2022 9:54am

TrotterBob wrote:
Apr 26 2022 1:11am
Hummina Shadeeba wrote:
Apr 25 2022 7:15pm
I don’t see an option to close the thread. No “x” available.

usps don’t ship lithium cells period. FedEx u just need a sticker and I think maybe double wrapped in some instances.
Wonder when that changed. Last time I checked they had an option for USPS Priority Mail ground. Did you talk to someone behind the counter or someone in charge?
Sorry you’re right and the guy behind the counter said you can’t ship loose cells but I see you can ship up to 5lbs a box. https://querysprout.com/can-you-ship-li ... ries-usps/

Post Reply