(Sold) A123 26650 lifepo4 cells ONLY $1!

They’re not truly “new” but at 97.5% capacity they’re new in my mind. They are stated as 2.5ah cells. 1$ each if u get 200 or more otherwise 1.25 a cell

A123 26650 m1b cells. Lifepo4
I have like 1500.

Attachments

• 0DF87754-8D4D-46F7-A3A6-98EA3537C788.jpeg
    0DF87754-8D4D-46F7-A3A6-98EA3537C788.jpeg
    439.3 KB · Views: 2,051
ZeroEm said:
if you have that many to get rid of?
i do. i think i can fit 70 lbs in a priority box.

if you send me extra i'll see what it ends up costing and show you the receipt and tracking and give you the remaining. my paypal is humminashadeeba@gmail.com

Oh! thought shipping was extra. Give me a few days to think. Wanting a custom voltage battery around 45v and 30ah.
So how much extra? may take 256. Think 224 would have been 35-40lbs.

Will PM you.

Hi. I've got a person in the USA who will take the cells but now there's a new problem!!

Apparently shippers are not happy to ship the cells unless they are in a device

Does anyone know a way around this?

Thanks for your time.

I don't want to pollute this thread but I am a genuinely interested buyer.

ur a help here not a hinderance.

shipping rules are a pain and i avoid them. as it is ive just shipped usps ground in blank boxes. its not legal but i dont fear the cells blowing up and theyre all detached and well packed. i have only shipped a couple boxes though. not as safe a cheese but unless they run a drill through the box...

but id rather go legal if you have advice or links. this is one of the reasons i want to ship locally or better yet get someone to pick them up. ... usps priority fixed rate boxes can take 70lbs i think

but i can put the batteries all back in their "device" to ship them maybe. they were part of a back up power supply and ..actually ive gotten rid of the majority of the device but they are contained still within parts of it

The last time I shipped some batteries they went USPS Priority mail ground and I declared the contents as unsafe when I shipped in person. Also told the clerk that I was shipping lithium batteries not in a device. Have the rules changed?

They did that at the post office. Also it scans as priority ground. No need for extra labels when shipping domestic.

However I couldnt ship a few tiny lipos via USPS to Canada a couple of years back unless it was in a device. The only major carrier willing to ship wanted $50 for an under 2 pound package so that was a no go.

Weird shipping rules that change constantly. But I think I can still order lipos from Rc shops in Canada so not sure how that works either.

I believe I can ship these legally using fixed rate usps boxes with this 3480 label attached for loose cells. I just shipped 100 cells in a medium sized box for 17$ and had lots of room still.

A capacity percentage would be based on the stated capacity of the cell (2.5ah) and zero right? so if a cell shows 2.4ah capacity on a one amp discharge from 3.6 to 2.5 (their stated voltage range) that would be 96% capacity and not based on the cell’s end of cycle life which I think is at 80% of initial capacity, right?

I just got a whole slew more of these and all show the same 95% capacity or better.

Attachments

• 90B23590-9803-424B-8CED-53FBE1485445.png
    90B23590-9803-424B-8CED-53FBE1485445.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 1,520
  • FB2FCDD8-A40A-4203-BF4B-BC87E7BA86E5.jpeg
    FB2FCDD8-A40A-4203-BF4B-BC87E7BA86E5.jpeg
    424.5 KB · Views: 1,505
I don’t know about the bms but imagine it’s still good as the cells are balanced. They’re 12s4p back up power supplies. I typically just rip the cells out and throw the bms away. It’s quite a significant bms and I’ll post some pics.

If u want the bmses I can send them to u for cheap Tragic throwing them away.

The Mighty Volt said:
Hi. I've got a person in the USA who will take the cells but now there's a new problem!!

Apparently shippers are not happy to ship the cells unless they are in a device

I shipped them “in their device” but had ripped the electronics out of the device and sent them as photo’d further above from Cali to England.

Please tell me how it goes.

U want the bmses..

Back