Reevo : The Hubless E-Bike Style, security & safety for the modern urban cyclist.

Arianamic

1 µW
Say hello to the coolest, most secure ride ever built. Pure engineering excellence, secured with world-class triple-barrier security and built around a strong, lightweight core with a sleek stealth black finish.

The most striking bike ever built is also the most secure bike in the market. It’s virtually theft-proof, featuring a one-touch fingerprint sensor, and integrated, automatic lock and GPS tracking.

Shred the street in style with the frame from the future that rides as good as it looks.

Check out the specs in both U.S and EU versions:

• 750W Motor (U.S), 250W Motor (EU)
• Class 2 Pedal & Throttle Assist (U.S), Class 1 Pedal Assist (EU)
• 3 hours charging time (U.S/Eu)
• 25 mph (U.S) /25 kph (EU)
• 48V 10.aH Battery
• 800 lights lumen rating

Shipping started on March 2021 and has been certified by Arrow Electronics as feasible for manufacturing. Reevo has been qualified by Floship as having met 7-point review requirements for efficient and reliable logistics certification to deliver from the factory to backers.

https://reevobikes.kckb.st/arielì

There is no way in the world I'm going to click a link on some new user's very first post.

Hubless wheels are characteristic of design students, fantasy vehicle illustrators, and other people who know nothing about anything. When people bother to actually try making them, they're expensive, noisy, heavy, draggy, sloppy, fragile, and unreliable.

I'm certain this gee-whiz new bike will exhibit these traditional qualities of hubless wheels!

Arianamic said:
an obvious ad
I moved your obvious advertisement out of discussion forums where it does not belong to the items for sale new section. Please post only in the Online Market section.

You might want to stick some prices and such in there to complete your ad.

Chalo said:
There is no way in the world I'm going to click a link on some new user's very first post.

Hubless wheels are characteristic of design students, fantasy vehicle illustrators, and other people who know nothing about anything. When people bother to actually try making them, they're expensive, noisy, heavy, draggy, sloppy, fragile, and unreliable.

I'm certain this gee-whiz new bike will exhibit these traditional qualities of hubless wheels!

I think you are being too charitable.
This seems more like an outright scam to me.

The Reevo Hubless is about to become a reality, an innovative super-technological E-Bike that could change the world of urban mobility forever.

Manufactured by Beno Inc, Reevo Hubless E-Bike is the first bike produced is without spokes and wheel hubs, without chain, forks and hubs. However, the wheels are the key and hyper-technological component: the motor is integrated into the wheel itself, a double rim system allows the internal part to remain fixed, while the second rim rotates on the bearings.

Technology reigns supreme on the Reevo Hubless E-Bike, controllable via your smartphone that will work from the digital dashboard. To unlock it and be able to leave, you need to use your fingerprint. However it is equipped with GPS tracking and burglar-proof anti-theft, although it would be recommended to use a nice mechanical anti-theft device.

Reevo Hubless E-Bike Queen Performance
The Reevo numbers are for reference: 750 W motor, 48 V battery that recharges in about three hours for the domestic socket, maximum speed 25 km / h.

The E-Bike is also equipped with automatic 800 lumen LED lights integrated into the rims, blue at the front and red at the rear, which light up thanks to the environmental sensor. The Reevo weighs just under 25 kilos and can carry a person up to 120 kg.

The Reevo Hubless E-Bike is on sale at a price of less than 2 thousand euros and can be pre-ordered on Indiegogo with a 34% discount.

Finally, remember that it is futuristic but you can still drive with the helmet well fastened.

Navigated to the site on my own rather than click a sketchy link. Looks to be a real bike. $2700USD for a complete ebike with lighting, GPS tracking, and phone connectivity does not seem out of line these days. Biggest concern for me if I were in the market would be the durability and non standard parts involved in the tires and brakes.

https://reevobikes.com/

What is required to change a tire?
How much do replacement air-less tires cost?
Are the brake pads standard?
What is required to change them?

What is the total weight of this bike?

[youtube]8kdJpaMzW6g[/youtube]

oh, great--airless tires *and* no spokes, and no mechanical suspension in the frame and fork. so zero suspension of any kind other than the rider's own joints and fat.

so it's ride quality for actual city usage will actually be negative, rather than just zero, unless you're indoors on a perfect skating rink-smooth surface. :roll:

i imagine on the typical city roads here where a bicycle is relegated to, those wheels are going to be beat up so badly that they'll start coming apart in a very short time. (even regular bike wheels on oem non-ebike bikes fail on these conditions, without being setup by someone that knows what they're doing first, on non-suspension bikes with pneumatic tires, they do so very quickly with airless tires!)

then there's the delicate electronics of the security system that are very likely to prevent actual owners from riding their own bikes and strand them out in places, especially after it has sat in the desert sun on the bike rack in summer for a few hours. and if it requires an app to interface with, then when y'all stop updating the app like all companies end up doing, but the phone/etc os's update enough to require an app update to allow the app to run, then the owners will have a cool looking expensive modern art sculpture to put out in their yard to look at, instead of a bike to ride. and if the app requires subscriptions then they will even have to pay for the privelege of riding there own property, right up to the time the subscription or authorization servers stop working for whatever reason and they again have a sculpture instead of transportation.

i hope it has a super great warranty on them for a very long time, and y'all actually are still around to honor it, for those customers that choose to buy one from you.

Back