Great news! Frey is now offering 6 Months of additional warranty when ordering through ambassadors.

Hardcore

100 W
Great news! Frey is now offering 6 Months of additional warranty when ordering through ambassadors. I'm happy that new customers get to benefit from this amazing deal together with us. Purchasing can be done via a personal link:

Frey bikes with free 6 months extra warranty

I believe that openness has been my approach with Frey since day one and as such, purchasing this way provides me a 2% commission. This will all go towards making new videos, testing upgrades, and much more! If you have any questions regarding your first purchase, the maintenance, or other things related to Frey, feel free to contact me, check out my channels: YouTube or follow me on IG.

Cheers and keep enjoying the Frey bikes!!!

Great news! Frey is now offering 6 Months of additional warranty when ordering through ambassadors. I'm happy that new customers get to benefit from this amazing deal together with us. Purchasing can be done via a personal link:

Frey EX with free 6 months extra warranty

I believe that openness has been my approach with Frey since day one and as such, purchasing this way provides me a 2% commission. This will all go towards making new videos, testing upgrades, and much more! If you have any questions regarding your first purchase, the maintenance, or other things related to Frey, feel free to contact me, check out my channels: YouTube or follow me on IG.

I believe that openness has been my approach with Frey since day one and as such, purchasing this way provides me a 2% commission. This will all go towards making new videos, testing upgrades, and much more! If you have any questions regarding your first purchase, the maintenance, or other things related to Frey, feel free to contact me, check out my channels: YouTube or follow me on IG for short clips.

Great news! Arranging group purchases is an excellent way to reduce the final prize. In light of that, Frey is now offering 6 Months of additional warranty when ordering through ambassadors. I'm happy that new customers get to benefit from this amazing deal together with us. Purchasing can be done via a personal link:

Frey CC with free 6 months extra warranty

Frey Fat 1000 with free 6 months extra warranty or their full suspension version.

For all those considering buying a Frey bike, as an ambassador, you can now purchase via our links to gain an additional 6 months warranty for FREE!

Contact me for more information and the link, it's a win-win situation :D Simply mention Kevin Hofhuis as your personal ambassador!

Hi y'all,

Frey, known for their Bafang ultra bikes, has announced a hub motor bike named the Runner and the first people can get 300 USD off for a limited 300 models (and free extended warranty, see below). Knowing these bikes to be of excellent value for money I can't wait to get my hands on a model.

In addition, now with Ambassador links, it is possible to receive 6 months additional warranty. If anyone is interested in any information, just shoot a message.
More info on their blog

FqKFud0X1SWa6IDChusOL4zMhl5P.jpg

Ft8ufnjoN6Uqd7R1pjr1BLjUHPEV.jpg

Cheers,
Frey Ambassador Kevin

I think you should disclose your relationship to this business. What you've put here sure doesn't look like a review or a test. Much more like an advertisement.

When you want to create an actual review and test of a product, you are welcome to, and may post it in the Reviews and Testing discussion forum.

But please leave all the advertisements out of it, or it will end up in the Online Market where ads go, if it isn't simply deleted as spam.

All posts regarding this kind of advertisement have been moved to this thread. All future posts about it will also be moved here; advertising, "affiliate links", etc., don't belong in the discussion forums.

The discussion forums don't exist to earn people money. They exist to share information to help everyone build better EVs. ;)

Hardcore said:
Hi y'all,

Frey, known for their Bafang ultra bikes, has announced a hub motor bike named the Runner and the first people can get 300 USD off for a limited 300 models (and free extended warranty, see below). Knowing these bikes to be of excellent value for money I can't wait to get my hands on a model. Their 1000w in 29" is what I'm looking for as a work/groceries bike.

In addition, now with Ambassador links, it is possible to receive 6 months additional warranty. If anyone is interested in any information, just shoot a message.
More info on their blog

FqKFud0X1SWa6IDChusOL4zMhl5P.jpg

Ft8ufnjoN6Uqd7R1pjr1BLjUHPEV.jpg

Cheers,
Kevin

Ah, now that the many spam posts are consolidated, it looks like a multi-level marketing pyramid scheme. I hope nobody here is a big enough fool to buy into it, or to buy products from a company that runs its business that way.

I've never heard anything good about Frey's practices and this solidifies my opinion (IMO). How many times do you need to say the same thing?

2old said:
I've never heard anything good about Frey's practices and this solidifies my opinion (IMO). How many times do you need to say the same thing?

This isn't Frey per se. This is classic Internet affiliate marketing. Even Amazon has an affiliate program. This guy posts links to Frey all over the Internet and then collects a commission when someone uses his link to buy the product. He is claiming that there is an extended warranty if you use his link instead of buying it direct.

"Run", thank you for elucidating that. Looks like a good individual to avoid. Perhaps the mods should step in.

Back