We developed a new throttle that will be out this year that controls both acceleration and deceleration (regenerative brakin

We developed a new throttle that will be out this year that controls both acceleration and deceleration (regenerative braking).
I have been using it on a scooter for a while.
https://youtu.be/V80elKQoEM8
www.dyol.com

Are you going to give any away to the es community for review and testing?
Perhaps get Spinning Magnets on the case.

This looks pretty nice; would be interested in checking one out.

I LOVE the boosted throttle as well; was a real breath of fresh air.

RION is also offering something similar, the curve but it's quite expensive.

I've also bought the throttle unit directly and 3d printed an enclosure to get the same thing at about $100.

2022-04-07 21.51.10.jpg

Last; there's at least one half-twist out there (which I also have, lol toys) which has a dual spring setup and does the same kind of "idle to 2.5 position" trick for being used in accel/regen single interface. I think the per unit on that was <$25.

All of these options, baring the last one (and it being a different form factor), are hard to justify for the cost. Grin's already shown the ease of which "when brake lever pulled, throttle is now regen" works as a really nice, no extra cost, any-hall-can-be-used solution. I hope your offering is more completive with the rest of the throttle market.

chuyskywalker said:
Last; there's at least one half-twist out there (which I also have, lol toys) which has a dual spring setup and does the same kind of "idle to 2.5 position" trick for being used in accel/regen single interface. I think the per unit on that was <$25.

Could you please share a link (here or in private) or info to find it?
Many thanks

Back