Xiongda 2 speed Motor Ebike Conversion Kit

Hello everyone,

This is Tina from Xiongda motor, introducing you our patented Double Speed Motor(also called '2 speed motor'/'dual speed motor').

Characters:
One motor with two reduction ratios,
high speed on flat roads,
bigger torque torque at climbing, it is 1.82 times of torque at cruising, amazing climbing performance.

Three types of riding model, high-speed, low-speed and automatic, changing according to the road conditions, makes riding more efficiently, and more fun.

Motor, battery and controller is working under a low electric current status, all parts will works longer.
Comparison of Different Motors.png

In low-speed condition, revolution per minutes is 78, while the torque reachs 43.41N.m, which is 1.82 times of the torque in high-speed condition. It indicated great performance when climbing a hill.

On flat roads, we can choose high-speed condition, the torque is small when the revolution reachs a certain level.

Thus motor can be speedy and low wear and tear at the same time.
36V26 inch Double Speed Motor.png

For any inquiry or question, please contact us at: tina@xiongdamotor.com.cn

Thank you for your attention.

Hi friends, this is Tina from Xiongda Motor, welcome to visit us at EUROBIKE 2023
Date: June 21-23, 2023
Booth: 9.2 B04
Venue: Frankfurt am Main
Link: Suzhou Xiongda Electric Machine Co., Ltd
Hope to see you soon. 🤝

Last edited:
Hi all,
I may be in my own element, dealing with living in a small mountain valley and having high mountains all around. I built an AWD 90's vintage MTB this past winter to climb into the cloud engulfed ridge tops that I embrace here through my windows during the 4 seasons. I quickly found that these local mountains, having a reputation for the most extreme of conditions, grades so long and so steep, that I am quickly in need of a better plan. Through the happen chance that I ran across this forum and opened my eyes to the 2 speed hub, I am enthusiastically dealing, through Tina, to put the 2 speed in action via AWD. Oh, I've heard some say "not good" but like many of you here, the contrarian travels to a different beat. I've also heard it said that "Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light".. I look forward to my own intimate relationship with this set up and will add my 2 cents here at that time.
Cheers!

Hi all,
I may be in my own element, dealing with living in a small mountain valley and having high mountains all around. I built an AWD 90's vintage MTB this past winter to climb into the cloud engulfed ridge tops that I embrace here through my windows during the 4 seasons. I quickly found that these local mountains, having a reputation for the most extreme of conditions, grades so long and so steep, that I am quickly in need of a better plan. Through the happen chance that I ran across this forum and opened my eyes to the 2 speed hub, I am enthusiastically dealing, through Tina, to put the 2 speed in action via AWD. Oh, I've heard some say "not good" but like many of you here, the contrarian travels to a different beat. I've also heard it said that "Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light".. I look forward to my own intimate relationship with this set up and will add my 2 cents here at that time.
Cheers!
Hi BARE, I live in a hilly area of the UK, I bought a 2 speed motor years ago when they were new to the market. It broke twice Xiongda were more than good dealing with the problem sending me free parts to fix my self. The motor is now retired to my sons attic with just over 5,000 miles on it, I feel I can longer trust it for long journeys. You can see my posts about it on here. Recent posts on this thread say Xiongda no longer deal with the public. Did you buy yours direct from Xiongda? How much did you pay? I’m not ready to commit to buying one again at the moment but it would be nice to know.

Yes I did purchase direct from Tina at Xiongda. It is being shipped now. $130 each for 36v.300w motors, front and back. Everything seems to be going smoothly in dealing with them. I have read completely through the pertinent thread and, of course, recognize you. I never saw anything on doing 2wd except skeptical speculation, but having done it with a two 36v 350w motor set up myself, I believe that it will function quite well in my own mountainous world. So now you know :)

Yes I did purchase direct from Tina at Xiongda. It is being shipped now. $130 each for 36v.300w motors, front and back. Everything seems to be going smoothly in dealing with them. I have read completely through the pertinent thread and, of course, recognize you. I never saw anything on doing 2wd except skeptical speculation, but having done it with a two 36v 350w motor set up myself, I believe that it will function quite well in my own mountainous world. So now you know :)
Was that $130 each for just the motors ? No controllers and displays ? I will be following your posts with great interest.

Was that $130 each for just the motors ? No controllers and displays ? I will be following your posts with great interest.
Yes, just the motors. I think I will start a new thread if I'm going to continue chronicling my endeavor, since I believe this thread should be specifically about the current activity between individuals and Xiongda. Tina created it. Your thoughts?

Yes, just the motors. I think I will start a new thread if I'm going to continue chronicling my endeavor, since I believe this thread should be specifically about the current activity between individuals and Xiongda. Tina created it. Your thoughts?
Yes good idea. May I suggest that you use the word Xiongda in the thread about your bike makes it easier for people searching for anything to do with the double speed motor.

I received my shipment of 2 motors and controllers, July 20, 2023, 15 days after they received my payment and began the process of preparation. Prior to my sending payment I made a fruitless effort to acquire another means of shipping my purchase, to try and reduce the cost. Tina stated that they only used Express Shipping, based on the weight of my items. Shipping cost, $128 USD. But she also stated that I could find my own source of shipping and Xiongda would honor my choice. I had purchased a near identical shipment from another vendor only 5 months prior, and the shipping cost was half of Xiongda's quote, but it was through AliExpress and "not an option in this case", she said. After several days of searching and reaching out to a few shippers, I gave up my unsuccessful pursuit. Maybe someone with a better idea could do it. Anyway, July 14, my order was shipped and received in 6 days, including the weekend. Pretty quick.
Tina was always quick to respond to my many inquiries.
So at this time, Xiongda is maintaining the great public relations practice, now many years into their offer of products, despite a bump or two in the road.

Attachments

• Bare.jpg
    Bare.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 15
Back