(Sold)K2 26650 3800mah Lifepo4 Cells (120)

TrotterBob

100 W
Selling one case of 120 K2 26650 3800mah Lifepo4 Cells. These were bought brand new from Battery Hookup back in March of 2021 and never cycled. Each cell was checked for voltage and they all measured 3.27 to 3.28v which is right around 50% SOC. I checked them again a few months back and they were all right around 3.27v. Will check voltages for all 120 again before shipping for quality control purposes.

These cells were stored in an temperature controlled, air conditioned environment at low humidity.

The batteries and box they will ship in weigh 24.4 pounds and measures 15 x 13 x 4 inches. I plan to ship these USPS Priority mail ground and was experimenting with the shipping calculator. Shipping from Maryland where I live to California was $77, to Missouri was $43.50 and Virginia was $25.90 just to give you an idea what this will cost to ship.

Selling all 120 for $300 plus the actual cost of shipping. When you PM be sure to include your zip code so I can calculate the shipping costs.

Attachments

• DSCN1043.JPG
    DSCN1043.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,388
Just to make this easier for potential buyers I'm willing to cap any shipping costs to $35. But I'm still only asking for the actual cost of shipping so if you're within a few states it might be cheaper. :mrgreen:

I’ll buy them. I messaged you.

Sold to me.

I wonder when these cells will become available again and batterhookup say they have no plans for them again.

No idea if they will be back in stock at battery hookup. Possibly some other 26650s or similar sized LiFePO4s. Your price worked out to $2.68 per cell and look how they're going on feebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265825504131

$10 per cell. Highway robbery considering they most likely bought these from Battery Hookup and just waited for them to go out of stock. They even cloned BatteryHookup's description word for word.

Shameless.

They were pretty much the best lifepo4 cell and kind of a mystery even when around. A shame they’re gone and are great for diy goofs who would otherwise blow up their stuff.

cp92 said:
INTERESTED - SHIPPING TO 48080?

Wow, late to the party much? I do have a few more of these but Hummina has first dibs. I bought 2 cases of 120, sold 125 to Hummina, plucked 3 cells out for being defective and if my mental math is correct that leaves 112 cells?

In fact one cell out of the 240 total was almost dead flat on arrival, measuring 0.04v or so. The other 2 lackluster cells measured 3.24v or so. Well below the rest of the cells which were at 3.27 to 3.28v upon arrival. I was able to revive the dead cell but its not going to measure up to the rest and it loses voltage faster than the others.

Just measured those 3 cells and I got 3.27v, 3.27v and 3.18v so that 3rd previously dead cell isnt ready for prime time. Maybe it would be ok in a single cell 26650 flashlight?

The USPS shipping calculator is saying $38.18 to ship to 48080.

Attachments

• usps.jpg
    usps.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 871
Just heard back from Hummina. He says hes got enough cells so all 112 of these are still available. I have no plans for the other 3 cells either so if you want I'll include them too, but I suspect they are not ready for prime time so at the very least do a cycle test and check the other two cells for internal resistance. That 3rd dodgy cell I can assure you has no business powering anything other than a rechargeable flashlight. :mrgreen:

Back