Throttle

Mike MTT

100 µW
• PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
This compact and light-weight twist-grip throttle by Domino S.p.A. features a 5 kΩ IP-54 rated potentiometer, built-in microswitch, and Tyco sealed connectors. The microswitch is a nice added safety feature and can also be used to switch on regenerative braking while decelerating.
Designed for electric motor-powered motorcycles, scooters, and tiller-style outboard motors.

Made in Italy.

Comes with:

- Domino 5 kΩ twist-grip throttle
- Pair of 128 mm Domino black rubber grips
- Mating Tyco Superseal 5 position sealed connector and tinned copper contacts

Potentiometer Characteristics:

- 5k Ohm ± 10%
- Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
- Max Operating Voltage: 40 VDC
- Power Rating: 0,25 W
- Operating Temperature: -20°/+85°
- Protection Degree: IP 54
- 500,000 Cycles
- Linearity: ± 2%

Microswitch Characteristics:

- Nominal Voltage: 2 A / 24 V
- Lifetime with resistive load of 2 W at 24 V: 500,000 Cycles
- Operating Temperature: -20°/+85°

Condition New

Price: $ 66.00 US

Attachments

• IMG_20221021_150610016.jpg
    IMG_20221021_150610016.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 424
MODERATOR EDIT: The membername in the images below (Lakefernsby) and the seller's (Mike MTT) are not the same member; the apparent scammer has already been banned
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=118356&p=1740657#p1740657
so the message below can presently be presumed to not apply to the actual seller of this item, until further notice.

Attention Admins! Please flag this user. He is trying to rip me off! Everyone be aware, we agreed to a price shipped to so cal, I payed F&F paypal, and then he required another $30 to ship! Screenshot_20221119_214548_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221119_214725_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20221119_214913_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20221119_215042_PayPal.jpg

Bummer, but why would we expect someone with 7 posts, most pitching products and otherwise no ES history to be a trusted vendor? AND you payed F&F paypal removing any buyer protection. :shock:

Yes I certainly made a mistake, in trusting, never had a problem after many transactions this way until now. I'm not the bad guy here!

ryanbsimmcon said:
Attention Admins! Please flag this user. He is trying to rip me off! Everyone be aware, we agreed to a price shipped to so cal, I payed F&F paypal, and then he required another $30 to ship! Screenshot_20221119_214548_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221119_214725_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20221119_214913_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20221119_215042_PayPal.jpg
That guy that messaged you is not the seller. Look at his name, he messaged me but I found out before it was too late. I'm not sure why mike has not responded to this post

That's correct. "Lakefernsby" was (before being banned) someone with an IP in Estonia, not the poster of this thread, "Mike MTT".

I'm personally unsure why anyone would respond to a message from a different person than the one selling an item to try to buy it, but apparently it is a thing that scammers do because it works. :(

I recommend that anyone that wishes to buy something from a member please check that they are actually responding to the same person that posted the item before doing so. If you choose to conduct the transaction communications outside ES at all, we can't help verify anything, but if you do it all within PMs or public posts within the sales thread itself, it's relatively easy to at least make sure it's the same member.

To verify it's the same person, then when you are in your PM page, click on their username on their message to you. and it will bring up this page:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=85655 (the scammer in question)
Then click on the link at the lower right for
Total posts: 0 | Search user’s posts
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?author_id=85655&sr=posts
If in this list you do not see the sales post you are trying to buy from, and *especially* if there are zero posts (like in this case), do NOT reply to them, just report the PM.

If you do see the sales post you're trying to buy from, *and* they are the OP of that thread (the first poster), (you can compare the "author_id=00000" number to be sure, in the link to their membername on each post and PM), then you are as safe as you can be on the intarwebz; the rest is up to your own security practices. ;)

If it is *not* the same person, please report any PMs from them using the ! report button on the PM along with the specifics of the situation so we can look into it. They can then at least be banned to prevent them using that account to scam. We can't prevent them from using different sign up info to try again, unfortunately, but if they are reported every time it happens we can at least keep nuking them.

Hello I don't really understand all this messages folks...?
This Domino throttle is availlable and I'm the seller.
I'm in Québec, Canada.

Can you confirm who is really interrested?
Thanks a lot!

Mike MTT said:
Hello I don't really understand all this messages folks...?
This Domino throttle is availlable and I'm the seller.
I'm in Québec, Canada.

Can you confirm who is really interrested?
Thanks a lot!
someone was pretending to be the seller and scammed somone.

Why would anyone buy anything from a new poster with 7 posts all seemingly selling something from behind a nom de plume with no apparent link to any business?

tomjasz said:
Why would anyone buy anything from a new poster with 7 posts all seemingly selling something from behind a nom de plume with no apparent link to any business?

mike wasnt the scammer, lakefernsby was. He created an account and pretended to be mike

TysonScott said:
tomjasz said:

mike wasnt the scammer, lakefernsby was. He created an account and pretended to be mike

I get that, but how much safer is a seller with zero reviews, and a 7-post history behind a nom de plume?
Mike TT may be a great guy but many of us have seen this happen many times before. 26 years of internet purchasing and I've never been ripped off, but I'd never buy into a scenario without far more background.
Deep discounts from relatively unknown posters ought to set off alarms!

Back