one stop shop electric car motors plus?

papasapien

10 mW
is there like a one stop shop kinda website for finding electric motors and controllers and such? i swear every build i see is built with stuff people just happen to find and get lucky. do i have to scour the internet to find a good electric motor? how do these things work. btw im speaking for like largeer vehicles like cars and such. is there a general couple of places to look for that wont just be by chance. for instance there are battery websites and even websites that list the best battery prices on all reputable stores. anything like either of these for electric car parts?

or if there are easier way to get motors like if i get like 20 easy to find fork lift motors and just connect them. let me know of easy to find stuff like that too. anything basically thats findable regularly pls

EV West is a good starting point if you're in the USA.

If "to scour the internet" seems to difficult for you then you might want to reconsider converting a car to electric... :roll:

Yes, I think the DIY process is more likely to be made illegal

before volume is ever high enough for mature distribution channels to form

Actually it's a bit difficult to find a good supplier i found.
cloud electric and electricmotorsport may be the closest things for conversions.

Like the ebike world.. the electric car conversion market isn't so hot these days because so many commercial EVs are available.

Yet using older car chassis affords all sorts of advantages such as much lower weight.
Still worth doing IMHO and i'd personally chose converting over buying in the car world too.

Back