Another 3-wheeled Prototype: Spiritus

You know the thing about wiseguys; the hustle never ends.

Which sucks, because an EV tadpole 3-wheeler is in a unique position to be one of the cheapest, fastest road legal cars to the largest number of people, like a 60s-70s factory drag package.

CONSIDERABLE SHOUTING said:
Which sucks, because an EV tadpole 3-wheeler is in a unique position to be one of the cheapest, fastest road legal cars to the largest number of people, like a 60s-70s factory drag package.

People need faster cars like they need bigger magazines and liquid cooling for the barrels of their AR-15s.

I'd rather see new cars come with a safety feature that castrates the driver at 10mph over the limit and beheads him at 20 over. And then I'd like to see reasonable limits like 20mph within cities.

Say what you will, but EVs as a concept are only desirable to your average consumer if they offer either something gas cannot do, OR are such an improvement that even the the most imagination-deprived can see the benefit. A 1.9 sec 0->60 3 wheeler that contests dodge demons at a fraction of the cost could just make more people give up daily burners- I don't LIKE that said jackasses will yeet themselves into guardrails, but sometimes we gotta take what we can get, and the trash sometimes takes itself out, no :wink:

Chalo said:
People need faster cars like they need bigger magazines and liquid cooling for the barrels of their AR-15s.

I'd rather see new cars come with a safety feature that castrates the driver at 10mph over the limit and beheads him at 20 over. And then I'd like to see reasonable limits like 20mph within cities.
Integrated French Revolution devices? Based.
But what happens to your average Dodge ram driver? They have so much alcohol in their system I don't know how much it'll affect them

Back