kaabo Mantis - wolf - dual motor whatever... information level sucks

PtheDude

10 mW
View attachment Mantis Pro (old) Controller Wiring Diagram.pdfKaabo, I think most will agree makes some decent stuff. get a few days out from the sale, however, and kaboo disappears. I'm a unconventional situation, but I firmly think that if someone sells you something, they should be accountable for the implied functionality that you just purchased. This goes doubly so for Chinese manufacturing.

I have a client with a Mantis pro that got stolen and stripped, kinda. I brought it back to life, but we sourced actual kaabo controllers, via ebay and now "cant do shit", comes to mind. okay, so I spent a few days talking with resellers, asking around. all old info. or single controllers setups.

QB60V25A6G (a) AND (b) THE ABSOLUTE CUTTTING EDGE 2012 VERSION THESE Things ARE. OOOPS Caps. Sorry. they connect to each other with a 6 pin connector no y at the throttle type deal.

They dont work, power up but no joy, nor can I find the function of the purple&black wire...?

tiny things, fully potted. cant see where anything goes.

someone please have a diagram

Update! Okay, I broke out the crayons, so I could 'splain it better. looking for confirmation about 4&5 on the drawing. I've also posted what I have finally pulled together from like 12 different sources RE Kaboo Mantis, just so we all gain from my suffering.

[/attachment]IMG_2219(1).JPEG[/img][/img]IMG_2217(1).JPEGkaboo-controler map.jpg

Attachments

• Mantis Pro wiring connections.PNG
    Mantis Pro wiring connections.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,220
  • mantis-10.png
    mantis-10.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 1,221
Back