What's wrong with my m365 scooter

zomwe

1 µW
I bought a defective m365 (used 800km). With an improvised switch (connected to the power supply to the controller).
It started directly with that switch (without power button), but locked in eco mode I think. The headlight turned on long after I've pressed the power button.
When i've connected via bluetooth to it, I saw that it was set on low regenerative braking.
I used it one day, but sometimes it started, other times it didn't, with that improvised switch.
Now it doesn't start at all when the switch is on.
I opened it and saw that the plastic battery case has a hole for resetting the bms I think.
The battery is working fine (blinking blue, voltage ok, is charging).
I saw positively the indicator of the presence of water.
No led lights on the dashboard or controller, no sounds.
I don't know what to investigate. Be the faulty controller or dashboard?

yer Id say controller would sort that out but considering the components are not that much and depend where live can take ages to get id be buying both coz would hate to buy one part and then find not that and be waiting again for other bit. Ive fixed few of these and because of that I try keep a full set of the components on hand as all up bout $50-60 for set but when wanting fixed in hurry that is priceless and seem like nothing when can fix right away.

Back