Razor E300 bent frame

Hi!
I just recently upgraded my e300 with a big lithium battery! After riding it around for about a month I noticed my frame was bent.(see pics) I think this has to do with the fact that I raised my deck about an inch and a half with some wood to fit the battery and there is no bar over the batteries witch I think might help support it. I have included pics of the bend and the bar that should be there. how would I fix this? I am considering getting a welder for other projects. Could I possibly use a welder to fix it? I am about 100 lbs and well under the weight limit. Any help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-01 12.32.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-01 12.32.44 PM.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 966
  • razor-e300-battery.jpg
    razor-e300-battery.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 966
Maybe a loading issue with the deck lid not spreading weight evenly but for sure she is toast need a new frame buy there fella.

Gumtree, ebay some try sell them crazy money on ebay and that trends then so gumtree ive always found good but be careful £50 is all a minter is worth in my eyes enless its factory fresh then £75 as they are old tech now and only us enthusiast see the joy in them.

just weld it up buy an old used 100a buzz box arc welder for $100 do some newbie half ass welds and sell the welder for $75 watch some videos and your laying beads
the metal over the battery is to keep the batteries from moving around

Back