Segway Ninebot Max²

Hey all!! Long time listener, first time poster. Any my fellow Max Maxxers out there? Post up! This is a dual motor build using two stock ESC'S, stock batteries that I split from 10s6p to 20s3p, each dedicated to its own standalone proprietary setup, they share a ble(dashboard) and controls.
Motors are wrapped in cheap pocket bike tires(90 series not 110) about 13" dia. All ebs, no mechanical brakes. Running an old cfw ver set to 29k MPC with dpc on and level 3 error suppression. good for about 56mph and obviously can climb anything, even in street shoes. 🛴☠️

[youtube]https://youtube.com/shorts/GNXd6Huw02w?feature=share[/youtube]

Hey all!! Long time listener, first time poster. Any my fellow Max Maxxers out there? Post up! This is a dual motor build using two stock ESC'S, stock batteries that I split from 10s6p to 20s3p, each dedicated to its own standalone proprietary setup, they share a ble(dashboard) and controls.
Motors are wrapped in cheap pocket bike tires(90 series not 110) about 13" dia. All ebs, no mechanical brakes. Running an old cfw ver set to 29k MPC with dpc on and level 3 error suppression. good for about 56mph and obviously can climb anything, even in street shoes. 🛴☠️

[youtube]
Hello fellow modder. Do you still have the 29k MPC? I would definitely appreciate it the hook up if you do.

Back