Aovo m365 problem - turning off

Radass23

10 µW
Hi, I have problem with my escooter m365.
I rides to work at the morning (5miles) without problems. But when I comes to home from work, scooter starts turning off.
I rides about 3miles and then scooter turned off. I turned on, rides about 6seconds and then again turned off. I rides 2miles with turning off and turning on.
Now I try rides and works without turning off now. Where is a problem? Thank you

I moved your new thread into your old one,
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=114715
because it is probably the same problem (generally batteries or connection problems) even though it is a different scooter. If you don't want it in this thread I'll move it to a separate one, but I'd recommend keeping them together because it will give more information to those helping you.

I'd recommend checking those things (battery and connections) first, and reporting back with the test procedure used and results obtained.

Note that if the problem has gone away, a test may not reveal anything, but careful examination of connections might.

Thinking about and writing down *everything* that happened to the scooter, even if it did not seem unusual, between the time the scooter worked and when the problem started, and then between the time the problem existied and the time it stopped, may help find the problem if it is intermittent in nature.

Make a new thread please, its another scooter with another problem.
Battery is good, holds charge for about 11miles and all wires and connections its good, I checked yesterday

Hi, I still not fixed this issue.
The battery charged to 100% (42v shows multimeter)
Now I turn on the scooter, I rides about 4 - 5s and the sceeen freeze and scooter turns off.
I turn the scooter on, and again about 4 - 5s rides and screen freeze and scooter turns off. (Again and again when I turn scooter on and rides).
Any tips whats is bad?
U think battery? But before the problem battery holds charge great.
I checked wires, connections and all its good.

Back