Uber scoot 36v 1000w wiring

Rosenquist

1 µW
I bought an uber scoot 36v 1000w that needed some work. The wiring was a mess. It is missing the key switch charging port brake light and alot of the wiring. I have looked on line everywhere and can't find any pictures of the wiring harness or anywhere to buy them. If I had pictures I could build a new harness, anyone have pictures or a link to some it would really help out I have searched the internet and youtube, and there is many diagrams and pictures of every scooter but mine. Thank you.

I really need help trying to figure out my wiring on my 36v 1000w uberscoot scooter. I bought it from a friend and he tried doing something to it im not sure what, but the wiring is in peices. I have figured out somethings but we're im really stuck is the key switch. When I check with my volt meter the plug on the controller has a positive with 36 volts and a negative. I'm not sure how to hook that up to the key switch. I can find any pictures or wiring diagrams for that. Any help or if you have pictures of the wiring would be really appreciated I have been trying to figure this out and I'm stuck. Thank you

I don't know anything about the wiring on your scooter, but these are a really good idea when powering up a new build:
https://www.racedayquads.com/products/smoke-stopper-by-rdq-and-bengineeringlabs

I have the complete wiring harness from an 36v UberScoot 1000w project. Comes with the headlight + tail light harness and tail/brake light. PM for more info

I've got one I'm working on right now actually, I can take pictures of it for you tomorrow if you still need them

Crap idk how to post pictures on here my guess is this is like other places where you have to use a host platform in order to post pictures? I might just email them to you if you can PM me your email

To upload a picture, click the Attachments tab below where you type your post, and Add Files button. A window comes up for you to browse to where your pictures are stored and choose them, one at a time or select a bunch at once. When it's uploading it'l show a progress bar on each one to the right of the filename, and when it's done it'll show a new button "place inline", that you can use to put a picture in a specific place in your post, but you don't have to do anything--once it's uploaded they'll all show up at the end of the post anyway. They'll automatically be resized to fit the forum so you don't have to do that..

Probably not much help because for whatever reason I have 0 lights on this scooter idk why it was like this when I bought it used

Attachments

• IMG_20220920_093514200_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220920_093514200_HDR.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 421
  • IMG_20220920_093445236_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220920_093445236_HDR.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 421
Back