Video Pool - Post E-Board/ Non E-Board Videos worth watching

superpef

100 W
I thought it would be cool if we shared some of the nicer footage we have seen on the web. Doesn't need to be powered boards, I always enjoyed watching pro riders for inspiration and motivation to dare to learn new stuff. Here are some of my favorites:

[youtube]kkviQ41u0eQ[/youtube]
[youtube]LL2GQrvbb1k[/youtube]
[youtube]KFljAplE5wE[/youtube]
[youtube]qu3I6qJp1Mg[/youtube]

Freebords have an interesting construction. Extremely wide trucks and a third wheel that can rotate and is located in the middle of the truck. The outer wheels are not always in contact with the street. More of a snowboardy feel compared to a regular longboard. Braking and sliding is a breeze. Sick video here:
[youtube]yWvZFlTV5Io[/youtube]

Agreed.. there is just awesome footage...
however I realize i have become old.. it irks me to a great extent that rastaman in yellow is not wearing a helmet in the freeboards video... I know he is a pro, but a single fall and he can spend the rest of his life drooling and staring at a blank wall.. Like i said I've become old..
This video is my favorite
[youtube]kB68QKwf-kk[/youtube]
and the music rocks

There are many slick longboard videos about produced by the big manufacturers.
Here are a few of my favourite skate videos showing what else is possible...
[youtube]pd3TlkitmAk[/youtube]
[youtube]i2bvozq-KK8[/youtube]
[youtube]pk8dy4NIzBU[/youtube]
[youtube]bfkWMpCKrBE[/youtube]
[youtube]tSnfO15cAHE[/youtube]
Beto if you're feeling old then this won't help :shock:
[youtube]Jf8cc3RkTNQ[/youtube]

Not as flashy as the previous videos, here are a couple of lesser known styles...
LDP
[youtube]eZVlemva8hs[/youtube]
R.I.P. Chris Yandall, skateboarding pioneer and father of skogging
[youtube]u5TA9YmGl0Q[/youtube]

gee thanks Deranger...
hope your remote looses signal just before reaching the traintracks...
or your lipos charge to 6v per cell.. :D

These guys are incredible, all these videos are really humbling...

How do you guys post up video's? The youtube tab and it's instructions dont seem to work for me.

choose the youtube tab
and paste the part after = on the youtube adress
For example:
if the video you want is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H_nqA-15l4

you would write (had to screen shot it or it would show the vid screen)

ScreenHunter_06 Jul. 09 20.10.jpg

and you would get the following...
[youtube]1H_nqA-15l4[/youtube]

Tadaaaaa

beto_pty said:
Agreed.. there is just awesome footage...
however I realize i have become old.. it irks me to a great extent that rastaman in yellow is not wearing a helmet in the freeboards video... I know he is a pro, but a single fall and he can spend the rest of his life drooling and staring at a blank wall.. Like i said I've become old..
This video is my favorite
[youtube]kB68QKwf-kk[/youtube]
and the music rocks[/.

If I was going over twenty on a board I'd want one but some people are better at falling than others.

Riding down the highway in the other lane with 3inch wheels and other knuckleheads all around filming or trying to get on film isn't safe with a helmet
Second nature was my favorite video so far.
How bout some daring elec board videos. How bout add some beer and weave through traffic messenger style for us video watchers. Ill post mine when I finally finish making it.

Back