Bubblegum Boards?

kentsfreeman

100 mW
Just wondering what happened to Bubblegum Boards or how I might get a hold of voodoojar?

Thanks!

torqueboards said:
You could try PM'img him. Maybe, you can get a hold of him.

They've closed shop though and don't think they will be selling again.

Any idea what happened? He didn't reply to my PM.

Tried PM'ing him but haven't heard back hence the post. Was interested in his 3d printing files and particularly the cases for ESC and batteries.

the site went down at least 1 month ago. i PM him then to let him know (in case he didnt know).
that would sux if he took everyone's money n ran.

i dont think its like that. i believe he is fulfilling the orders but not taking more that is all. i wouldnt make assumptions without knowing the full story mate.

torqueboards said:
sami said:
i dont think its like that. i believe he is fulfilling the orders but not taking more that is all. i wouldnt make assumptions without knowing the full story mate.

I agree

agree

I believe I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that few people purchased the boards and the esc with the hand controller stop working. When the clients contacted him he replied with a letter stating that the company went bankrupt. They disused the frozen funds and unexpected disappearance of the company.

Silenthunter said:
I believe I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that few people purchased the boards and the esc with the hand controller stop working. When the clients contacted him he replied with a letter stating that the company went bankrupt. They disused the frozen funds and unexpected disappearance of the company.

Where'd you read this? He could be in the process of moving some where else, just like onloop did and was gone for some time.

yes, really friendly guy and I liked a lot his concept/colors/website.

Hope everything is well - family, health, business , but in this digital era.. takes less than 1 minutes to say "hey guys, I will be out for some time :)" can't wait to see him back.

I remember one quote that I made myself :)

=> love the people around you cause you never know what you have, till it's gone.

Don't remember the site... I clicked from various website until I found someones comment.

I hope all is good.

I wished him well in a PM here after receiving a bankruptcy notice to potential creditors in the mail, just
confirming that he owes me nothing and that I wouldn't be participating.

I received the board and it works well, lots of fun on a tiny board. I've only got about 50 miles on it, but I've
had no significant problems that can't be attributed to my crappy riding skills. :) He didn't reply to my PM either.
(And he might not be able to until the legal proceedings are completed.)

I had some issues with the controller as well, but it only took some minor fiddlling to get it to
respond again.

I'd love to get the 3d files as well, but figure he might resurface once whatever is going on clears up.
Great concept, and a nice board... Really hopeful that we see him and the concept back here again.

If you read this voodoojar, we're wishing you the best and expecting a comeback. Don't let a setback
take you down permanently.

yeah, i like his products too. was gonna buy his dual motors board when i had the money.
anywho, if you do a WHOIS on his domain bubblegumboards.com, it shows the owner's full address is in Brea, CA and phone number too in case you really need to contact him.

tung256 said:
yeah, i like his products too. was gonna buy his dual motors board when i had the money.
anywho, if you do a WHOIS on his domain bubblegumboards.com, it shows the owner's full address is in Brea, CA and phone number too in case you really need to contact him.

That's the location of dreamhost and is not his personal contact information.

What can't you make his dual motors board :)

Back