e-Loaded "Fat Tail"

stuntmanmike

100 W
I've been building & selling the boards that I make locally over the last year or so. My formula is to keep it simple to give it the "too few parts to run" look. So far I've sold eight in total. I use Loaded brand decks exclusively because I feel they're just made better. For this one I wanted the length & flex of the TanTein with a larger tail, the Fat tail is exactly that. To allow for the deck to flex below the battery enclosure I used soft rubber feet at each corner before mounting, works well.

First impressions: Balanced, very fast & agile.

Loaded Fat Tail
Caliber 185mm's
Seismic Speed Vent wheels
Bustin' Ceramic bearings
Alien Drive system
Tacon 295kv 63mm motor
Mamba Monster esc.(w/my own custom settings profile)
Xt90 plug
6s 8000mah lipo x 2

View attachment 6IMG_0121.JPGView attachment 4IMG_0118.JPG
IMG_0124.JPGIMG_0119.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG

Looks great. That deck is sweet, I like having a some tail to help pick up the front when going over cracks in the sidewalk/road.

What type of enclosure is that? I swap my batteries so having something that opens easily is required.

Everyone wants to know what enclosures I use, it's funny. But it's actually the battery compartment from a Thunder Tiger RC monster truck the MT4g3. You can get them pretty cheap on ebay but you'll need to remove some material from the inside & extend the latches with 1/4" spacers to fit 6s lipos as I have. Otherwise it'll fit 4 3s lipo without extensions.

Back