Replacement Batteries For Lyric Scooter

TheSiege

100 W
I am looking for recommendations on what batteries to get. One of the scooters I have is 1000w and I believe the other is 500w. So I need it to be rated for 1000w. The hub motor says 55V and the previous batteries were (2) 24v LiFEPo4 batteries. Has anyone replaced these batteries before? I thought I knew what I was doing until I saw the 55v on the motor. Although I think when fully charged I am really only sending 52v to the motor. Thanks

Stick with lifepo4, The controllers hi and lo voltage cutoffs will be set for that chemistry and a certain number of cells, normally 16 in series for 48v or 58.4v off the charger and then how ever many parellel to make up the capacity you had.

Should be a bms on the pack that has a cut off aswell as the controller so if one fails there's a backup, dual safety to stop over discharge as it's crucial not to get below lvc.
Both lvc should be set simular or the controller slightly lower for no nosence tripping 2.8v vs 3.0v etc for a lithuim, not sure life never used them.

Back