Electric Scooter VS Train ???

Suangsun

1 µW
https://youtu.be/o5uQFvhEV14
[youtube]o5uQFvhEV14[/youtube]

Have you ever wonder if electric scooter could be faster than your local electric train??? I set to find out whether electric scooter could be a viable mean of transport and how F.A.S.T could it beat our current electric Melbourne train? In this video, you will witness the full flavour of Personal Mobility Device and the risks it may involve. We all make choices here; therefore, would you sit back and relax reading news on the train or would you rather treasure moments of your life just like I did?! … Share your thoughts guys ^^

Always remember: Ride' with Respect

You are almost infinitely less likely to get maimed or killed while riding the train than while riding a 60 km/h donut scooter. And it's much more comfortable. Prolly even has WiFi.

You're right. What got me into all these are its ability to deliver instant torque, silent operation and aesthetic. In my own free time, I would go out scooting around bicycle trials and parks. One day, I have found a unique route which goes side-by-side along train track. It came to my attention that the safety barriers would stop the crossing traffic in order to create a safe passage for the train from one station to the other. At the same time, there is no need for me to press the crossing light. Therefore, I decided to go back with my GoPro attaching to my unit and captured this unique experience. Fortunately, I made it out alive :shock:

Chalo said:
You are almost infinitely less likely to get maimed or killed while riding the train than while riding a 60 km/h donut scooter. And it's much more comfortable. Prolly even has WiFi.

You are almost infinitely less likely to have fun too in your train.

Dui said:
Chalo said:

You are almost infinitely less likely to have fun too in your train.

I suppose that depends on how much fun you find the harsh small-wheel ride to be. I don't think it's appealing at all, at least on the kinds of surfaces that are available where I live. Even the 20" front wheel on my e-bike takes some of the fun out of it.

But yeah, if you like numb feet, or falling down, or having scabs-- scooters could be lots of fun.

http://www.kut.org/post/blindsided-scooter-drop-austin-races-make-riding-safer

Back