ecoreco s3 vs swagtron swagger

michaelc101

1 µW
Someone is buying ma a scooter for my 30th birthday. They gave me the option of a Swagtron Swagger (plus something else) or the Ecoreco s3. Currently the Swagtron is on sale for $350 and Ecoreco is on sale for $700. Huge price difference. What are the benefits of the ecoreco over the swagtron? Is it worth double?

Everything depends on what you need it to do.

So for the most appropriate answers, I'd recommend going here:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66302
and copying the questions from there to the thread we're in now, and entering in your answers to each question, as completely as possible.

WIth no info about your usage, is impossible to say if either one would be suitable for you, much less which one would be better.

Not sure if your bday already went by but the EcoReco is definitely worth double in terms of battery life, reliability, build quality, and power. The Swagtrons tend to be weak and have a terrible battery life.

I dont' think he was really interested in an answer, since his profile shows he came back after I posted the above, but he never bothered to reply with the necessary info to help him out. :/

(really common with what we call "one-post wonders").

amberwolf said:
I dont' think he was really interested in an answer, since his profile shows he came back after I posted the above, but he never bothered to reply with the necessary info to help him out. :/

(really common with what we call "one-post wonders").

haha maybe not

Back