Electric seabreacher

Hello everyone!
This is my first post to this forum. As you can tell by the subject, I am trying to build an electric seabreacher https://youtu.be/E41kFAL0UUo. This. is a very ambitious project that might take a few years. What do you think would be a good starting point for this project? I was thinking maybe the shell or the motor. If you have any suggestions i would be very thankful.

Speeding underwater does require a lot of power, and a seabreacher need to be relatively lean and compact, I would start with motorization and batteries. Trying to set all required motorization components, then build around them to shape your toy. You first need to choose a motor that is capable of about 300 hp, axial flux for lighter weight and efficiency, then feed it, that will require huge battery and controller. Once you have a power group that works, set in a proper shape frame and able to dynamically move 2 waterjet blowers with controls, you can build a cockpit, and the rest is art work around it. Few years for sure, unless you have a team and big budget.

Back