Chinese companys to avoid

m3vuv

100 W
Hi all,just a warning about a chineese bms company to avoid,about 7 months ago i brought a smart bms from a company called MGOD on aliexpress,it was a 20a 13s unit,,it arrived about a month before the cells i had on order.

Anyway i built the pack and fitted the bms,checked it all with a multimeter,all was ok,but no output no coms via bt or uart,long story short its been about 4 months of trying to get them to send a replacement,they keep sending me in circles,and keep changing the people dealing with it,i had to buy one from llt,that one is wired up exactly the same and works perfect,so in a word i have been shafted by them,it never worked since it was unboxed,spread the word folks,lets name and shame the turds!

You're tilting at windmills. The sellers who use AliExpress are not concerned with reputation, and they have pretty much zero incentive to stand behind their product. If you keep shopping there, you are going to keep getting learning opportunities. Will you take them?

Jiabada is the producer or just JBD
ICGOGOGO also sells these BMS with displays that only work with their BMS (maybe custom firmware?)
and then there is also LLT

The first 4 results on ALI feature these sellers.
Capture.PNG

Chalo said:
You're tilting at windmills. The sellers who use AliExpress are not concerned with reputation, and they have pretty much zero incentive to stand behind their product. If you keep shopping there, you are going to keep getting learning opportunities. Will you take them?
I will not consider purchasing anything from AliExpress because they fill your in-box with SPAM emails. I can deal with Amazon, Ebay or even Banggood and not have to deal with an avalanche of SPAM.

How about the opposite question.

Is there any reliable Chinese BMS producer?

I do not care about after-sales service much. A good quality product does not need after-sales follow up all the time...

I used about 20 of the JBD BMS without a single failure. I've only had a Bluetooth dongle fail once, 4 years ago.

Ann Power, aliexpress store too.

https://annpower.aliexpress.com/store/1100606477

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/10S-BMS/1100606477_40000002538946.html?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_home.pcShopHead_81342245.1_1_4

Back