E.R.T warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

soldham

10 W
I have been waiting for almost two months for a A.S.I 8000WATT CONTROLLER and had a family emergency come up my brother was in a bad car wreck so I asked the owner to just refund my money so I could buy A plane ticket to see my brother. And that I would buy a controller after they come in. At first he emailed me back and said that the controller had just so happened to show up the same day that I was asking for a refund. And that he would fill my order or refund my money. So I sent him as n email asking for a refund so I might be able to see my brother. But he sent no refund and stopped replying to all my emails. So I am having to file a case threw PayPal to get my money back never ever do business with this guy he is a crook.

If you had bothered to do any research you would have found my posts (and others) warning of nearly the exact same sitauation. DO NOT USE ALAN WITH ELECTRIC RACE TECHNOLOGIES! He is dishonest and frankly stupid.

Also, anyone who wants to can buy directly from ASI and you won't get screwed out of your own login like Alan will do.

soldham said:
I have been waiting for almost two months for a A.S.I 8000WATT CONTROLLER and had a family emergency come up my brother was in a bad car wreck so I asked the owner to just refund my money so I could buy A plane ticket to see my brother. And that I would buy a controller after they come in. At first he emailed me back and said that the controller had just so happened to show up the same day that I was asking for a refund. And that he would fill my order or refund my money. So I sent him as n email asking for a refund so I might be able to see my brother. But he sent no refund and stopped replying to all my emails. So I am having to file a case threw PayPal to get my money back never ever do business with this guy he is a crook.

I have issued you refund, I haven't been feeling very well. Here's a email from my ASI sales rep, as she stated. There was supply chain issues, ive been waiting weeks and months to receive my shipment of controllers. They are out of my control.

As far "Flattire" on this forum, your are a prick and seriously deserved to be banned. I'm really just tired of your condescending attitude, you are toxic to this forum.

Attachments

• ERT refund.png
    ERT refund.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,995
  • BAC4000.png
    BAC4000.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,995
evolutiongts said:
As far "Flattire" on this forum, your are a prick and seriously deserved to be banned. I'm really just tired of your condescending attitude, you are toxic to this forum.
Ha. You're here rarely and only to sell. What you're upset about is me calling you out as a horribly shitty business. I'm sorry that you're completely incompetent at business and really it's you who needs to be banned...from the marketplace in general.

evolutiongts said:
I have issued you refund, I haven't been feeling very well. Here's a email from my ASI sales rep, as she stated. There was supply chain issues, ive been waiting weeks and months to receive my shipment of controllers. They are out of my control.

Check it out, another excuse! Telling the truth and owning up to his mistakes is impossible for this guy.

Please avoid personal comments, and stick with the facts about the case. I'm locking this thread for a few days to give everyone a chance to cool down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back