EVSEAdapters.com

HK12K

100 kW
I purchased a j1772 adapter from this site. I haven't attempted to use it yet but it arrived today and appears to be a quality piece.

Full disclosure. I paid for the order, got a confirmation that it was processing and didn't hear anything else for about a week. I tried contacting them via their website but didn't receive a reply after a day or two, so I sent a text to the number listed on their site. They quickly responded, apologized, and told me they were waiting for parts but my order would ship in 1-2 days. They also said they would upgrade my shipping to international priority at no extra charge. True to their word the order went out when they said it would, priority, and they handled the customs paperwork well.

If I were to order again I would probably follow up with a text a bit sooner to ensure my order was in progress and would avoid email or messages through their website altogether as I am not convinced they will be seen.

Still though, A+. :bolt:

Got an opportunity to try the connector today and it worked as advertised. Very pleased. :thumb:

I recently purchased another adapter from this outfit and once again had a good experience. This one came in an evseadapters.com branded box and included a bit more documentation than the previous one, but nothing I didn't know already. Figured I'd mention it.

Back