Did ERT die?

cev

10 mW
I emailed ERT before I placed an order for additional information and got a quick reply. The items were out of stock, so I waited until it was listed as available and then placed an order for bbshd controller, the accessories and screen.

I sent an email letting him know that the order was placed (March 11th)

However after the order was placed its been crickets, I have sent multiple emails and nothing and its been over 3 months with the status as "awaiting fulfillment". Its ridiculous that even on the youtube page people are commenting that they cannot get in contact on regards to their orders.

Every email I have sent has been nice just asking for information, at this point I would even accept an email saying he stole my money. I tried a chargeback with my CC and was denied, so I already accepted my loses.

Be aware,

cev said:
Re: Did ERT die?
You might want to read the multiple ongoing threads (some for years) about them just here in this subforum (Vendor Relations Corner).

There are also many posts all over the forum about the business name (ERT E.R.T. Electric Race Technologies) or the owner name (Alan Hu), some within ohter threads, some in their own threads.

Yea, I found it after the fact.

I saw that the facebook page was being updated and there were good reviews out there.
O well, I take as a loss and lesson learned at this point. its not even the delay that bothers me, whatever we in the middle of a pandemic. its the silence.. I just moved on and contacted Luna and had a ludicrous controller in a matter of days.

Damn dude. Always use Paypal. Has me covered for 6 months. He owes me support for making his f'd up controller run. Right now I have two controllers from him, both paperweights. And my bike that is just sitting during this beautiful summer thanks to him.

Tony01 said:
Damn dude. Always use Paypal. Has me covered for 6 months. He owes me support for making his f'd up controller run. Right now I have two controllers from him, both paperweights. And my bike that is just sitting during this beautiful summer thanks to him.

Yup my CC only does 3 months, I filled the complaint and they said they will try to make contact. After the 3 months passed though I got an email that it has been closed and the charged put back on my account. I found all the post on this Forum and saw people complaining on the YT vids. Bought something else and moved on, sucks too because I wanted a 72v battery and had to settle and buy another 52v batt.

Back