ERT (Electric Race Technologies) Buys Gone Wrong

boytitan

100 W
levleon13 said:
Thanks for the replies.
i've been trying to not harm his reputation,while we worked together, ive had numerous mistakes and delays, but i didn't do a thing because eventually it was a big part of my income ( i do upgrades on EVs ).
But i've reached this point where i'd rather to starve and not work with this guy anymore. just this last very important shipment and we're done for GOOD.

I got a sabvoton mini the 45 battery amp version witha 750ctft display by cushmotor or what ever they are called on aliexpress in less than a week. During the pandemic which is nightmare shipping on everything else. Sabvoton has more power controllers if they could fit your customers up to 150 amps.

Please checkout and join if it pertains to you.

The main intent of this group is to point out the cautionary stories and why you should be skeptical of buying from ERT (Electric Race Technologies)

Please ONLY post stories of how things went wrong and try and AVOID slandering PEOPLE and hopefully through this we will help this company shift towards a CUSTOMER first type of company versus a company all about taking peoples hard earned money.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ertbuysgonewrong

I have firsthand read of more horror stories of this "business" than every other diy ebike company combined. If he is, I'm not sure why the guy is allowed to do business on this site at all.

Me I brought a edge 1,500 motor it gave up it's magnets in one week. He did replace and the second one gave up it's magnets so as some broke magnets in the first and the magnets in the second combined made one motor with high temp jb weld. Plus he shipped a 10 throttles to me. So he came over and I asked him if he could program powervelocity 18 fet
I had a em3ev harness so had to switch two wires with connectors I had it switched and told him home switch the wires back and I said why ? The controller stopped working.. Never buy a edge motor. Can you say nightmare.

You might want to read the multiple ongoing threads (some for years) about them just here in this subforum (Vendor Relations Corner).

There are also many posts all over the forum about the business name (ERT E.R.T. Electric Race Technologies) or the owner name (Alan Hu), some within ohter threads, some in their own threads.

We need to give ert it's own group of threads and combine all the threads and titles together but I guess that would just be too much work for a mod.

Dedicated to dealing with the failing of ERT

This is meant to help people and bring awareness!

Please join this group on FB if you have a story to tell.

Youv'e already got this thread in this correct forum for this, where people are already reading and replying to you, so please stop repeating it in other people's threads and starting new threads in other forums for it. Your other posts about the same thing have been moved to your existing thread.

106984306_10157167921142601_6665025569460265739_o.jpg

Yep cause that's confidence inspiring info right there. Where do I sign up to throw my money away :)

Placed order on ERT website May 23....order #691...no response after 8 weeks as to order
status...found ERT Buys Gone Wrong and ASI Surron Owners sites on Facebook and joined both
to learn more about what's gong on with ERT NXT display that warrants delays.
Oh my!...ERT Buyers Gone Wrong disappeared from Facebook a few weeks ago and when
Alan replied to people interested in buying what I had on order for past 3 months on his
Facebook site with: "available to ship next week", I promptly filed credit card charge dispute
today 8/27. ERT has excellent if software buggy products...I know as I was able to purchase
two NXT/ASI controllers from a Canadian retailer in Quebec two weeks ago and they work
as advertised...I can live with the bugs but can't live without the awesome current cutoff limits!

The good news: Alan has fixed motor calibration bug finally (rev5.5 last good rev) in his newest
rev 6.4.3 software and upped current limit from 208 amps to 440 amps (what I needed)...
Molicel P42A 21700 cells, 20S x 10P....

Who can tell me what payment system involves less commissions and fees. I am from https://worldcams.tv/united-states/new-york/times-square, and both options work here without problems. But I would like to save on additional payments. Please tell me your observation so that I can make correct choice. It is vital to avoid hidden fees that are often visible after payment.

Back