WTF is wrong with Julet?

vitalik.t

1 mW
I've contacted Julet - EV cables manufacturer, to order custom wiring harnesses with Julet standard connectors and splitters, with price offer 4 times more than MRQ. A little introduction about me: I'm an electrical engineer in an aerospace industry. The harnesses are for a hobby project, and of course not for an aircraft. I've created a professional specs document with everything defined unequivocally. After sending the specs, I've got a response pretty fast with CAD PDF files to approve the final design. Mechanically (lengths, connector types and splitters) everything is great, but there are some pinout mapping misplacement. For almost a whole month I'm trying to get a correct design where only few pins mapping should be changed. Each time (at least 5 times) Julet contact person tells me that they understand the required changes, and after few days I receive the same PDF files without any changes only a new date of creation.
WTF is wrong with them?!
Don't they understand that I won't take a single penny out of my wallet if the design won't be exactly by specs?!
Did anybody had a good experience with Julet?

Can you find a Chinese speaker to speak to them and find out what is going on? Is it possible you are asking them for too much relative to the size of your order?

I don't understand what "price offer 4x more than MRQ means". Does it mean you've met their MOQ four-five times over? Or that you offered them more money to make up for your small order. Not sure.

Back