Changzhou Ncycle Trading Co., Ltd.

jbpotato

1 µW
Hi all,

First time posting on here. A little about me, I'm a (younger) e-bike enthusiast with a single crappy kit bike under my belt. I just bought from the aforementioned company for my second conversion. They (Lucky) were very nice. Does anyone have any experience with these guys? Please let me know, thanks.

Edit: They're on Alibaba, BTW

jb

Hi fella ,
Yeah back in September 2021 2 mths before you posted about the above mentioned company I purchased some DNM USD 8s forks from yours truly "Lucky" & although I found her to be quite pushy in hurrying along the purchase of these forks , I noticed her English wasn't that broad due to the either the Asian ignorance of "me no understand" or just plain old hurry up and force close the sale but she didn't answer all of my 4 questions and once I'd payed her the money I didn't hear from her for 36hrs prior to that she hounded and hounded me daily for over a week..........and it was 10 going 11th day when she said it was with courier and to expect it within another 7 but was 6 days door to door , the package arrived fine.
All in all , I recommend Lucky and her company for anything ebike

I see, thanks for the input, appreciate it. My package arrived a while ago and I'm getting the bike wheel built this week so hopefull I can cruise around town soon! 8)

Back